IGNORED

[WHAT IS?] Looking for this sauce and [sEARCH] Looking for tutorials remodeling vanilla male bosmer head in maya/3DS&zbrush

Can someone help me find the sauce for this:

1523133487467.thumb.jpg.67f714b56eda22e3f0ef96e69da21f2b.jpg

1523143858659.thumb.jpg.4ddd49edbae9bf01ad2ddca2bf4d90d3.jpg

And also I'm looking for a tutorial/guide/tips on remodeling or resculp/retexture for the player male bosmer character. The reason is... I have a presculpted elven male head with hair(slightly lore) in zbrush and was trying to put this on a bosmer character in skyrim, and some comments said that the base mesh must be taken from the skyrim data files. Sorry I'm just a begginer in modding. Also I don't want to create on custom race because I insist that the character has bosmer characteristic and skills for a gameplay I vant to try.

If you want a new head mesh model from zbrush to skyrim,be prepared to make animation tri morph expressions and phonemes from it in 3dmax\maya + Creation Kit modifications. Be prepared for at least a month of work.So if you are in the beginning of learning, I suggest to invest your time in Creation Kit information and creating morph files for Skyrim firstly.

I think, Blabba can help you out with it and NightroModzz, he made some similar work to hi poly khajiits .