Welcome, fellow degenerates! <3

I use that term lovingly. Far too many NSFW spaces are dominated by vanilla and prudes, so I built us this refuge to truly live out our desires.

Of course there's no point to a club without activity, so please participate and contribute when you can. I think it's a fair assumption that people will be coming here and more importantly coming back primarily to get their rocks off, so we need a steady influx of quality material. Only post material that gets you horny as fuck. Please be advised that LL rules still apply. That means no underage characters and no illegal content. LL surely wouldn't have these rules if they weren't absolutely necessary to stay out of legal trouble. Beyond that, go wild. Conversational threads about anything naughty are of course also welcome.

OK guys and gals, let's have some fun, spurt some juices, and turn this into the lewdest place on the internet. Last person to fap their brains out, loses. :tounge_xd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEPHLPmt914

By the way, besides hentai image uploads I'm planning on making hentai music videos (if those can get approval by mods) and wallpaper engine stuff. Maybe at some point I'll also draw something of my own. (Don't expect anything from that.)

• 2 weeks later...

Watching hentai certainly helps me take a load (or three) off at the end of a stressful day. :eggplant: I always sleep like a baby after the deed is done.

• 9 months later...

I don't know I think that why people joined up on Loverslab because it was place for ppl join together with same niche...but this group is for hentai you think most of our degenerates bit strong...Anime and Manga I think manga came before most of anime versions of hentai, Hentai animes get blocked by most countries so not many countries get view them.

Which is sad considering they show how far their country has come from being degenerate in nature. Sex is sex, love is love you can't change who you are see pussy you have stick in it...if you see penis and goes other around would you open yourself up...like flower waiting for pollen that is question?

Most women who 90% prude won't submit to cock that standing before them they close and shut tight. Its rather sad... They assume protection comes first but if one you love what if one you yearn for? Nymphos don't care they rather have penis and keep checking for next score...they slobbery plant that needs to keep feeding.

I have say they are 5% of that exist while other 5% of spectrum well they accept it and go you know what its indoctrination media that fed shit and I am nothing but wasting away...I know what waiting for me its plant factory where burn other plants up in end I become green energy... if someone were do commercial like that it kill any plans of those crazy people real fast how sex is amazing and how abortion is god send...green energy plant is abortion plant maker.

What going happen now I think men will be fucking plants, in near 3400 possibly to help create green energy which will possibly create babies in long run because women couldn't stop fucking with their bodies too much, so they have recreate woman body all over again. I am sorry mankind but I won't be around much long man will have do without me and my throwing that theory out there its what will happen in 12 years from women will die and leave mankind alone...is my theory 2...if that happens what will happen to man...everyday all men will have come up new means...to procreate? what is your theory in hentai universe...

My theory is plants or other theory someone came up cryogenically freezing women genetically making synthetic ovary and making viable to create recreation sex...I seen then got no longer in manga universe it was well thought of but removed...I think it offended other people because there one scientist with huge penis... and he had fetish for cow boobs.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...