[Request or instructions wanted] Swapping Physical Sex in game.

I am the sort who wishes to swap between being male or female in game on a semi-regular basis. Is there a way to cleanly do this? and Would it be possible to automate swapping between two sexes and load presets while doing so? Like a Scripted power or something? 

I'm hoping that at least swapping with console commands mid game is somewhat safe (currently use player.sexchange, then race-menu as I heard that was safer) 

It should be safe, I only know that your stats are messed up after a race change, but you only look on the sex. I guess just backup your save and check your stats like one handed etc.  If it didnt reset to the standard value it should be ok. But I dont know how it will affect quests, running quests that considered u a female. 

7 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

It should be safe, I only know that your stats are messed up after a race change, but you only look on the sex. I guess just backup your save and check your stats like one handed etc.  If it didnt reset to the standard value it should be ok. But I dont know how it will affect quests, running quests that considered u a female. 

1 hour ago, JackArk said:

Fair enough, I just rather not start a new game or have two games going when I get in the mood to swap from playing as a stud to playing as a babe. 

If you just mean changing what Sexlab sees you as, that is easy enough.

If you mean changing the whole body type and and armor and all, that isn't. You can use the console command on yourself but that just changes the body, not the head. There are a few modders that have tried but I don't think anyone has gotten a change to work. One suggestion was using a werewolf/vampire type change but to my knowledge that hasn't been attempted yet.

Archived