LastException error on a brand new playthrough [SOLVED]

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>df4379db17bf27865ac4628a</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-04-04 01:33:23</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.41.42.1020-1.200.000.331.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction_queue.py:740</categoryid><desyncid>df4379db17bf27865ac4628a</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'run_transitions')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3367, in _process_interaction_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 740, in process_one_interaction_gen
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'run_transitions'
</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Hello, I ran into the infamous lastexception error on a new game save and above is the log file. At first I thought it was MCCC, but after removing that I was still getting lastexception errors. All I know is that it occurs immediately when sex via WickedWhims kicks in. I have deleted and installed the latest WW, and as repeatedly mentioned, I made sure it only contained the three files in the package. Also, the only major scripting/gameplay CCs I have are Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, and Faster Eating and Drinking, Faster Showers and Baths, Sims 4 Faster Skills 2x, UI Cheats Extensions.. all of which I'm sure are the latest versions since I literally just redownloaded and reinstalled them. My game is also the latest versions, in fact I had just added the "Jungle Adventure" and "My First Pet Stuff" DLCs.

I was hoping someone could help me fix this, but I would appreciate it even more if someone could help me make sense of what the log is actually complaining about so in the future I can resolve these issues myself lol. As the old saying goes, "Give a man fish and he eats for a day, but teach him how to fish and he eats for life". Thanks! ;)

No offense taken :smile: but yes, to answer your question I do have it enabled. In the game settings, Other > I have checked ON "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed". I know scripts and mods work because my sim has CC clothes on, and I'm able to use the functionality provided by UI Cheats Extensions, so I can only assume that everything else works as it should. I also do get the greeting that shows WickedWhims is enabled at the start of a new game, etc.

What's funny though is that at the time of this post I did do another test where I created yet another save but this time I left all WickedWhim settings to default with the exception of "Always Accept Sex" for the sake of testing purposes and I did not get a lastexception error. So I wonder what setting I changed in WickedWhims that caused the lastexception error to occur last time :confused:

Edit: I'll try another brand new save later and post on here if I get another lastexception error. Hopefully then the log will be more thorough in its reporting.

Edit 2: Okay here's something interesting and I don't know why I missed it the first time, but apparently there's also another log file called "WickedWhims_3.2.4.122h_Exception.txt" and I think the contents inside that one is the one I should have posted. Unfortunately, it's too big to be put in the free version of PasteBin so I'm just gonna attach the file here. That said, I looked through it and I'm noticing there seems to be some possible conflicts between WW and Nisa's Perversion Mod so later I'll test it to see if I get the error without her mod.

WickedWhims_3.2.4.122h_Exception.txt

Well as it's a new playthrough, I can only think that the Wicked Whims save folder was still in the game save folder with your old settings. Changing the settings would have written new data. You could try a  ww.fix  in console, just to be sure.

Edit: Yeah theres a temp fix for Nisa's Wicked Perversions, but I see you problem found it :smile:

Okay, so I tested it without Nisa's Wicked Perversions mod and so far so good :open_mouth: no lastexception errors! It's really too bad since I want to use her mod, I guess I just have to wait for an update or something. Crossing my fingers here, but for now I'll declare this problem solved. Thanks for the help!

Archived