[REQUEST] Need Help Diphallism set up

Kinda surprised to not see this in my mods discussion... But anyway, in NifSkope, all you have to do is navigate to the NiTriShape - BSLightingShaderProperty - BSShaderTextureSet and add the file paths to the correct slots. (I use THIS for knowing them)

Also, not too sure why you'd need this, as it SHOULD be working without it...

EDIT. When selecting the file to edit in NifSkope, you should edit the nif under "CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\diphallism"

18 minutes ago, Manax said:

it does not work...it never shows up in game and when i go to select it in BodySLide no texture set is applied

The way I make object in the creation kit, I have a texture set made. Then applied in-game and in the creation kit itself. One of my mods has a lot of different textures for the same model, I adopted that work method. (Ex. instead of having 400+ nif files AND 400+ texture files, I have only 46 nif files.) In the end, you won't see the textures in BodySlide, but they SHOULD show up in-game and the CK.

Archived