xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPosIndex not found

I am using HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 3 . The two folders I get in HiyokoClub110a_eng are "Data" and "HiyokoGenerator(without MBP&x117)_jp". The latter has "jp", saying it is the original untranslated version. I can confirm this upon loading the game with the generator, which results in the message being displayed in the image.

Another odd issue I am having... it seems when NPCs rape me, they may or may not show their penis, depending on the NPC. Barus has a penis, for example, but Glenroy does not.

Generator.png

In HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 3  ( Post 17 of the Tamago thread )

In the data folder you have:

HiyokoClub.esm

HiyokoGenerator.esp   ( that's the MBP version )

HiyokoGenetics.esp  (  That's a addon you can use. I don't use it )

And the ini folder with translated ibi and name list ini.

in the HiyokoGenerator(without MBP&x117)  folder you have two readmes you don't need

You copy the TRANSLATED  HiyokoGenerator.esp  in the data folde , overwrite the MBP- HiyokoGenerator.esp 

That are all Hiyoko stuff you need.

Do not download and install other versions !!!! You can not mix it with the versions in poast 17.

Not HiyokoClub110a_eng_TranslationRev1.7z or HiyokoClub V1_10a.7z  or .... !

You install from post 17 !!! 

TamagoClub115c_Rev4_Alpha1.7z 

or from post 665    TamagoClubV1p15r4a2.7z 

Again, do not mix the versions with other versions !!!

ONLY the "LoversTamagoClub 1.04 eng" you download from post 1 !!

this https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14510

And the HiyokoGenerator(without MBP&x117)  is translated ! I checked it with Eggtranslator script my script and spells .

Even the Explanations in the scrits ( from the creator for modders, and never seen in game ) are translated. In most translated Mods such texts are still in japanese .

----------------------

Baurus  is nud and have a penis ?

but Glenroy is not nude and no penis ?

Lovers settings !  Clothes settings during rape  AND allow to remove unplayable armor-clothes.

Glenroy has unplayable armor ( like most guards  or all Golden Saints and DarkSeducer in SI )

Baurus has playable armor.

Thank you so much! I have gotten a message that the database has been properly built and, hoping no other surprises arise, I should be good on the pregnancy side. Only time will tell fully for that one.

I see! I was afraid of changing that setting since pressing the button gave a warning about how it was unintended to be done. Then again, I don't use custom mods like monstergirls, so it might work entirely in my favor. It doesn't feel right for Glenroy to be missing his penis, so thank you.

As far as I am aware, all is set up and ready to finally be played. I thank you again for all your patience and assistance.

In the event of perpeturape, is there something that tells me I have reached a bad end? It feels too easy to wait and wonder if I can continue. Is the only clue that the NPC will not stop raping?

From the LoversRapers WappyOne version setting guide.

Bad End - Two possible alternatives to when player would have died to rape damage. Perpeturape places the player in a never-ending gangrape. Enslavement requires Ichabod's "Player Slave Encounters" (Tested on versions v0.55 - v0.60).

I never had a bad end in my game, think 5 or 6 rapes was the max.

I don't play "Player Slave Encounters" so I can not tell about the other bad end version.

I initially had it installed but had the bad end set to perpeturape. It involved far too much waiting for my tastes, most of the events revolve around waiting for the next event to trigger.

Removing that, I seem to be able to be raped. I believe I have already had 8 rapes; I made my towns into orgy havens.

Still have some tinkering to do in regards to non-Lovers mods, but it seems things are working properly. Yet to get pregnant, but so far things seem to be working.

Thank you again.

Archived