How to port DOA face to skyrim

Wardensc2

Can anyone tell me how to export DOA character's face to Skyrim, I already download some DOA mod for Skyrim but the quality of them are not satisfy me so I want to do it by myself but I don't know how to do it or where to study. 

I also think the face from DOA5 is the most beautiful face we can get from any DOA game. Please help.

By the way, I already had the DOA5 mod from chinese modder and also DOA mod from Jackga  but all of them are ugly. 

The other modder which port some DOA girls to Skyrim, they port the entire model so I can use other costume for them so it's a bit sad.

1 hour ago, Wardensc2 said:

Can anyone tell me how to export DOA character's face to Skyrim.

Well,mostly users just make their face presets in Character making extender (aka ECE 1.5).Also possible - to wear DOA face as a helmet mask.

If somebody ripped face animations they can make some morph files (tri) and add them in the mod.That way, phoneme facial animations can be used to animate face in skyrim during expressions.Example : Skyrim Berserk Guts race mod. 

13 hours ago, Wardensc2 said:

Can anyone tell me how to export DOA character's face to Skyrim, I already download some DOA mod for Skyrim but the quality of them are not satisfy me so I want to do it by myself but I don't know how to do it or where to study. 

I also think the face from DOA5 is the most beautiful face we can get from any DOA game. Please help.

By the way, I already had the DOA5 mod from chinese modder and also DOA mod from Jackga  but all of them are ugly. 

The other modder which port some DOA girls to Skyrim, they port the entire model so I can use other costume for them so it's a bit sad.

I have same opinion but don't know much about internal of Skyrim and *maybe* too different rendering system/structure to replicate same quality.

Anyway here is the steps how to port. Though never tried but I am sure it will work except the last step.

- Asuming you have DOA5LR full version. Get LNK_ReShuffle (must be the most recent version 5.19). Free version of DOA5LR may not work with LNK_ReShuffle.

- LR has functionality to extract face file. In DOA5 two files for face and two files for hair. So you get four files.

- Get Blener with addon for DOA5LR files. You can import into Blender where you can export variety of formats.

- Now here is tricky part. Each face mesh has bones and weights. (All DOA5LR face meshes has same structure I guess, because modders can exchange pose/move from different charactors.) You have to modify these bones to be compatible with Skyrim's standard face structure. This could be hard to nearly-impossible, I am not so sure. Highly likely not easy because of quality of existing ported followers.

- Alternative way is get XPS model file of DOA5 charactors. Some of them have very good quality. The path XPS to SKyrim *might be* easier or more options exists rather than direct path DOA5LR to Skyrim, but again not so sure.

This could be done by two teams, one is good at DOA5LR's TMC/TMCL files, the other is good at Skyrim's face structure. (If no facial expressions needed, no lip sync, then things much much eaiser but that not what people look for...)

Archived