SexoutNG vs .NET

Esedess

when i try to use this mod it say i need to use

NetFx40_LegacySecurityPolicy

so i dont know WHERE do i need to use it ... i found out what i need to write to use it but WHERE i cant find anywhere ... if anyone can help thanks

OK, try to follow me here...

In your C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\FOMM\fomm.exe_gibberish_numbers\version_number\ directory is a file named user.config. Inside it are FOMM's configuration settings. It starts like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

You'll probably need to change it to look like so:

As far as I know, only FOMM/NMM utilize .NET in the launch process so it's likely you'll have to add in that block in the application's user.config file.

when i try to use this mod it say i need to use

NetFx40_LegacySecurityPolicy

so i dont know WHERE do i need to use it ... i found out what i need to write to use it but WHERE i cant find anywhere ... if anyone can help thanks

OK' date=' try to follow me here...

In your C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\FOMM\fomm.exe_gibberish_numbers\version_number\ directory is a file named user.config. Inside it are FOMM's configuration settings. It starts like this:

You'll probably need to change it to look like so:

As far as I know, only FOMM/NMM utilize .NET in the launch process so it's likely you'll have to add in that block in the application's user.config file.

[/quote']

it still wont work my fomm stop working as i try to enter in it so my trouble must be more complex ... thanks for trying

This is discussed here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee191568%28VS.100%29.aspx

What this basically means is that you're executing pre .NET 4.0 code on a system possessing ONLY .NET 4.0 or later assemblies which has obsoleted the old security policies used in versions older than .NET 4.0. All I can suggest is installing the versions of .NET FOMM requires or enabling Legacy support in the application's user.config as I suggested before (which is the specified solution from MSDN).

Archived