Fallout New Vegas Companion Creation Tutorial

Tekmon_Xonic

Hello guys! I have a question.

I was wondering if there are any tutorials for Fallout New Vegas on how to make your own custom companions. While I've searched a bit myself for tutorials, I haven't really found anything that's beyond creating simple companions, and I was hoping for something a bit more, complex per say.

I've also played around with the NosCo Companion System on the nexus, and I ended up not liking it later down the road due to the dialogue your companions would have, and how you could order around your companions. But that's probably because I'm ready to make my own content ;).

At the rate things are going. I may end up downloading other companion mods that have been made by other authors. Study how they're set up, and use what I've found out for my own mods. Of course these companions are for personal use, and my intentions are to learn from others, and not steel there hard work :).

If any of you happen to know any good tutorials, or even resources such as wikis or websites. I'd appreciate some advice on where I should go next.

This is my first post, so forgive me if I've posted in the wrong section.

Dunno about wikis' date=' tutorials, or other information but llamaRCA (creator of Willow) cheerfully helps new modders make companions.

[/quote']

Thank you so much for your fast post!

I'll be sure to look into that, and I've seen llamaRCA's mod Willow. I've heard some great things about it.

Some tutorials...

Tutorial for making companion wheel companions.

NCCS Companion Creation Guide. (though you might not want that one since you've played with NCCS a bit already)

Thank you for the links. I haven't seen the Advanced Companion Creation Guide, so I'll look into that.

And thank you for suggesting the Nosco Companion System :), however I think its still a great mod that I can learn from none the less.

• 4 months later...

Archived