Updating Highheel Outfits with new body reference

I successfully added a few sliders to cbbe from the universal set + 2pac jane but I am having problems updating outfits that have heels since they change the foot/leg mesh

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4341-hookers-cbbe-outfits-fo4/     ... some amazing foot meshes

and Lazmans High Heel outfits.

If I update the reference the body replaces the feet and if I import the osd the body spikes out when I change any slider. There has to be some way to get the sliders into the bodies without altering the foot meshes.

the way I do it is I load the body that i'm using load project first then build the highheels in bodyslide using cbbe zero slider(HighHeels has it's own body). then I go back into outfit studio where I have loaded the body I use which is a variant of universal  Then go to load outfit then browse to the location of the boots or clothing i'm using and load that up. once that is done I make sure that the body i'm using is green. (if not right click then set reference on the body. I then select at the top of outfit studio slider then go to conform all. Now being as a lot of boots have bodies in them I will then click on file then save as. now give a name and towards the bottom left there is a box copy reference shape into output. make sure that is unchecked. then go up to the upper part and click on to project and should switch over the slider set. shape data and shape folder over to what ever you had named it. then click save. then go into bodyslide and build it. hope you understood what I was saying. if not go to https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21796 which is Cherry's and towards the bottom she did up some directions for adding physics to your body and clothes. if you don't want to add physics to your body, armor and clothes just leave out the physics direction but follow the other and should be able to change over

14 hours ago, Badtanker said:

the way I do it is I load the body that i'm using load project first then build the highheels in bodyslide using cbbe zero slider(HighHeels has it's own body). then I go back into outfit studio where I have loaded the body I use which is a variant of universal  Then go to load outfit then browse to the location of the boots or clothing i'm using and load that up. once that is done I make sure that the body i'm using is green. (if not right click then set reference on the body. I then select at the top of outfit studio slider then go to conform all. Now being as a lot of boots have bodies in them I will then click on file then save as. now give a name and towards the bottom left there is a box copy reference shape into output. make sure that is unchecked. then go up to the upper part and click on to project and should switch over the slider set. shape data and shape folder over to what ever you had named it. then click save. then go into bodyslide and build it. hope you understood what I was saying. if not go to https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21796 which is Cherry's and towards the bottom she did up some directions for adding physics to your body and clothes. if you don't want to add physics to your body, armor and clothes just leave out the physics direction but follow the other and should be able to change over

You are a genius

thank you very much

Archived