Alright I been working on modding for about 3 days using my friends data folder then tried my own for couple of days. Could someone PLEASE compile the 'data' folder with all stuff, compress it into a rar I can unpack, and I will gift you a steam game of your choice. Depending how it works I'll be flexible between 15-25 dollar game of ya choice. 
If this seems like begging it is. I been trying for a long time.

Details: I would like a small set up note, like running FNIS to fully set it up. 

I'll check this very day at least once but if you need to contact me privately you can contact me @ inkslime@gmail.com I check it a couple times a day, if I can. 
The mods I want are basically a sex run of skyrim for recorded play. I own Skyrim SE on window 7 with 10 gigs of ram. I dont have a special video card.

I want some lewd aesthetics and I want to basically fuck everything for my gameplay. People, dragons, wolves, vampires. The lot.
Notes: If I seem lazy I really CANT figure this out and it makes me sad. Please.

You can call me a creep or what ever you want but if you attempt this PLEASE test it instead of just pushing the mods together and sending to me thinking you get paid on release. I will want to test it myself and get back to you if it works. 
Afterthought:If ya want the money I'll paypal it to ya, but I'd rather be a gamer gifting a game to another gamer.
(if I am breaking rules here just tell me, I read them a long while ago and didn't wanna reread them and I'll go back through and try this again if it allow.) 

Not breaking the rules.

But be aware nobody is allowed to put in the "zip" the real contents of the game (the original files, the dlcs, etc.)

About the mods, it can be done if it is only for private use.

But you should, at least, give your "sexual preferences". There are so many stuff that it can be difficult to match your taste.

Do a list of what you want and what you DON'T want (e.g.: prostitution yes, slavery no.)

10 hours ago, balefulstrix said:

Alright I been working on modding for about 3 days using my friends data folder then tried my own for couple of days. Could someone PLEASE compile the 'data' folder with all stuff, compress it into a rar I can unpack, and I will gift you a steam game of your choice. Depending how it works I'll be flexible between 15-25 dollar game of ya choice. 
If this seems like begging it is. I been trying for a long time.

Details: I would like a small set up note, like running FNIS to fully set it up. 

I'll check this very day at least once but if you need to contact me privately you can contact me @ inkslime@gmail.com I check it a couple times a day, if I can. 
The mods I want are basically a sex run of skyrim for recorded play. I own Skyrim SE on window 7 with 10 gigs of ram. I dont have a special video card.

I want some lewd aesthetics and I want to basically fuck everything for my gameplay. People, dragons, wolves, vampires. The lot.
Notes: If I seem lazy I really CANT figure this out and it makes me sad. Please.

You can call me a creep or what ever you want but if you attempt this PLEASE test it instead of just pushing the mods together and sending to me thinking you get paid on release. I will want to test it myself and get back to you if it works. 
Afterthought:If ya want the money I'll paypal it to ya, but I'd rather be a gamer gifting a game to another gamer.
(if I am breaking rules here just tell me, I read them a long while ago and didn't wanna reread them and I'll go back through and try this again if it allow.) 

I could share with you my data folder of mods (of personal use only) of Mod Organizer if interested, so you just have to open MO and run the game through SKSE from there :smile: Chech my load order for mod preferences.

loadorder.txt

12 hours ago, CPU said:

Not breaking the rules.

But be aware nobody is allowed to put in the "zip" the real contents of the game (the original files, the dlcs, etc.)

About the mods, it can be done if it is only for private use.

But you should, at least, give your "sexual preferences". There are so many stuff that it can be difficult to match your taste.

Do a list of what you want and what you DON'T want (e.g.: prostitution yes, slavery no.)

No necrophilia, yes animals/dragons/vampires/trolls ect. Basically everything ‘living’. Prostitution and slavery are great to. Everything can have a dick or just the guys. Im not too picky as long as the animations are varied and supports both guys and girls. Some improved character models would be great as well! (Hope this helped)

2 hours ago, jerkins92uu84 said:

I could share with you my data folder of mods (of personal use only) of Mod Organizer if interested, so you just have to open MO and run the game through SKSE from there :smile: Chech my load order for mod preferences.

loadorder.txt

(Had to delete to retype it! The list didn’t wholly load!) it looks great! If you could post a few pictures on how some npcs of a few races looked and give me a chance to see if it crashes me I’d be happy to gift ya the game of your choice!

For the loadlist posted, I will recommend to avoid MoreNastyCritters and get More Nasty Critters SLAL edition.

Also, SLAL is pretty mandatory nowadays, and totally replaced NonSexLabAnimationPack, that is obsolete.

Then probably you want a few SLAL set of animations, leito, anubiss, funnybizness, komotor, etc.

4 minutes ago, CPU said:

For the loadlist posted, I will recommend to avoid MoreNastyCritters and get More Nasty Critters SLAL edition.

Also, SLAL is pretty mandatory nowadays, and totally replaced NonSexLabAnimationPack, that is obsolete.

Then probably you want a few SLAL set of animations, leito, anubiss, funnybizness, komotor, etc.

If jerkins can get it to work and its a nice quality I don’t mind, i trust you but i can’t endure another bussiness week of trying to get a list of mods to work x.x

Archived