Any simple mods?

The only mod I currently have installed is "Scent of Sex", and although it seems to be one of the most versatile and best ones out there, it also seems to be the most difficult to set up. From what I understand about it, you can only do stuff by setting "rules" in the configuration menu. And to be honest, I'd much rather spend my time slaying dragons and doing quests than sitting in a config menu, and making hundreds of rules just to increase the possible interactions.

This is my first time ever successfully installing an adult mod, since before I never used a mod manager, and I just couldn't be bothered. So I have no idea what options are out there. And I've only ever had this mod on my radar.

I just want this for more immersion, and it seems like Scent of Sex is way overkill in my case. So are there any mods that are much simpler to use? For example, starting animations through dialogue. Or can someone help me set up this mod properly, or maybe direct me to a large set of pre-made rules for Scent of Sex? I set up one very simple rule, but it doesn't seem to be working. I've also had a look at the Sex Rules Exchange thread, but found absolutely nothing I'd want.

Also, I have a follower from a mod, and I saw that some mods have a list of supported mod NPCs, so I'm guessing they won't work.

P.S. I need one that uses the SexLab Framework (because I don't want any cringy or low-quality animations).

I am able to tell characters to follow me, and then do all the other dialogue. But right after dialogue ends, I'm getting a popup message, saying "Check if you have animations for 2 participants".

I opened the console right after, and it shows the following:

image.thumb.png.af86fce58fff2ef3afe38727f109f978.png

The black (empty) areas are just the NPC's name I covered up.

The popup only shows when I'm actually trying to do it with the NPC. Stuff like cumming on the spot and kissing work, but masturbation and dancing don't. They kinda work (as in no popup message shows, but the NPC will just stand there and not do anything. I don't really require those, but I think I'd mention them as I think they're related to this issue.

I looked over all the in-game settings many times, and can't see what could be causing this.

This is the case with every single NPC I've tested so far.

Update: After some more testing, it also seems like when "cum for/on" option is selected, the person puts on their clothes. This happens both then they're already stripped, and when they have their clothes in the first place (in which case they take them off and put back on again in a flash).

I don't think it's a problem with "Follow Me For Sex", because I just downloaded and installed "Defeat" through NMM, did the installation through the MCM menu, and I can click on people who are knocked down, and choose all the options like "rape", "undress", "tie up", etc. But for example, if I choose "rape", the person and my character take their clothes off, and just stand there for a while (during which I can't move or see any text). Then it gives me back control, but the NPC that I knocked down just stands there and doesn't even look at me.

btw, I did run FNIS, every single time after disabling or reinstalling a mod, and it always says the following:

image.png.1882359da0585159ac279356020f494a.png

I've tried this (Defeat) on the same followers from mods, and on vanilla followers, as well as just ordinary NPCs.

Update: Before, absolutely nothing from the Defeat mod worked, but now for some reason the "tie up" and "put in a sack" work. Everything else still doesn't work though. Also when I load the game after changing stuff up, SexLab notifications on the top-left always say stuff like "animations successfully installed". It feels like the functionality is there, and sometimes when I an NPC tries to rape my character, I can click stuff to make the bar go up (to free myself), and my character keeps making noices. But the animations aren't player for some reason, which messes up the functionality.

So far after hours and hours of testing and changing up mods and their settings, I haven't been able to make either of the two mods work properly.

Archived