Is there an option to automatically use the last sex position?

There are a lot of sex positions I like but I end up pressing the Grab key to get to them more than half a dozen times everytime. So I wonder if there is a setting somewhere to automatically start with the last used sex position in that group. Or is it possible to reorder the animation so that I have my favorites at the beginning of the 'group'?

There are a lot of sex positions I like but I end up pressing the Grab key to get to them more than half a dozen times everytime. So I wonder if there is a setting somewhere to automatically start with the last used sex position in that group. Or is it possible to reorder the animation so that I have my favorites at the beginning of the 'group'?

I'm not sure, but it just so happens that I've been wondering the same thing for a couple of weeks now.

Sooo... Bump for relevant to my interests.

I think the smarter thing to do would be to just get rid of all the crappy animations and only keep the ones you like. I did this a few months ago. It'll take you a while to clear them out but believe me it's well worth the trouble.

Already thought to get rid of some of them. I hate the cowgirl one where she sticks her thumb in the mouth. Also it is the only on where the breast go spiky or the screen turns grey. Maybe some NVidia-thing.

Is there a description how to get rid of animations or exchange them here on loverslab?

I think the smarter thing to do would be to just get rid of all the crappy animations and only keep the ones you like. I did this a few months ago. It'll take you a while to clear them out but believe me it's well worth the trouble.

Already thought to get rid of some of them. I hate the cowgirl one where she sticks her thumb in the mouth. Also it is the only on where the breast go spiky or the screen turns grey. Maybe some NVidia-thing.

Is there a description how to get rid of animations or exchange them here on loverslab?

Best thing to do is to use the console command ( ~ ) as you cycle through the animations. Write down on a piece of paper the numbers associated with all the positions you hate. Then go into the animations folder for Lovers and delete the files associated with them as well as the .ini files. You can do just the animations but if you leave the .ini files lovers will give you an error saying that the animations are missing. Once the .ini's are deleted as well it won't do that.

On a side note. Some mods call out specific sex positions. Say...number 126. If you deleted 126 because it looked like crap the mod may freeze. So you may have to either edit the position in the Construction Set to a better position or you can also do what I did and just make copies of the animation files you like and fill in the gaps.

i get that too, and it's a skeleton thing (or the animation is broken?).

and i've tried maybe like half a dozen different skeletons and it's _always_ done that.

i'd delete the ones i don't like too, but i don't know how to find out which one is which and opening the animations in the nifskope doesn't show anything.

Breasts going spiky is usually because you have a BBB animation with a non BBB skeleton. Not sure about the screen turning grey as I've never seen that happen before. Like I said use the ( ~ ) command on your keyboard on each animation to see the animation number so you can find out which animation files you need to delete. No need for nifskope.

Best thing to do is to use the console command ( ~ ) as you cycle through the animations. Write down on a piece of paper the numbers associated with all the positions you hate. Then go into the animations folder for Lovers and delete the files associated with them as well as the .ini files. You can do just the animations but if you leave the .ini files lovers will give you an error saying that the animations are missing. Once the .ini's are deleted as well it won't do that.

On a side note. Some mods call out specific sex positions. Say...number 126. If you deleted 126 because it looked like crap the mod may freeze. So you may have to either edit the position in the Construction Set to a better position or you can also do what I did and just make copies of the animation files you like and fill in the gaps.

I tried to do that but I get an error now 'xLoversPK.GetMotionParamBySPosIndex not found SPos7'

1. I checked the console during the sex scene which gave me this:

Set type run 5->1

Set type run 1->7

Set type run 7->1

07_Motion Ready

2. I removed the 07_ini

3. I removed these anim-files:

07_DefMotionx0.kf

07_DefMotionx1.kf

07_DefMotionx2.kf

07_DefMotionx3.kf

07_OffMotionx0.kf

07_OffMotionx1.kf

07_OffMotionx2.kf

07_OffMotionx3.kf

I am not totally sure if this was the right way. Any advice?

Update: Found out that the cowgirl-animation with the thumb in the mouth exists two times; as 07 and 147. So I copied a renamed version of the kf-file of 147 over 07. That solved the spiky problem because 147 works without issues.

Update 2: Tried it again and copied the renamed kf and ini of 114 over 07. This time it worked.

Archived