THBrows and LMCC Stopped Working after 1.10.75 Patch

Anyone else have their THBrows and/or LooksMenu Customization Compendium quit working after the 1.10.75 patch update? I have a mix of presets and npc/companion mods that are reliant on these two mods in particular for their ingame appearance. Since the update, they all have the default "Thin Rounded" brows and black lip color. Yes, I know I can go into SLM and change them, but the options for the "correct" are simply non-existent which is why the game opted to "default" those particular customizations.

This means none of the facedetails (moles, paints, etc.) added by LMCC are there, and all of the THBrows are also not available. Obviously, this breaks a lot of downloaded LM presets.

I've tried reinstalling all the character customization mods and rearranging the load order several times. I even extracted ba2 archives and recompressed textures. Nothing seems to work. Hand selecting the appropriate texture files in the CK gives me the error that the "texture doesn't match size, compression, or mipmap levels", so that's a bust. I can edit the records in xEdit fine, but still no change.

I know there was an issue a good while back where a beth update broke some character customization mods, but they have since been updated/fixed. I'm wondering if the same sort of issue is cropping up again. If so, has anyone found a workaround or fix for it?

Everything in my game is as updated as possible in my game. I neither use the unofficial patch nor the HD textures upgrade.

FIXED as of 3.12.18

Seems it wasn't the beth update at all but rather Dicky's Pinup Outfit available on Nexus. There's a RACE record included in Dicky's mod that wasn't playing nice with LMCC and THBrows. I've removed the record via xEdit and made sure LMCC is loaded AFTER THBrows and all is fine now. Access to all the addon customizations provided the latter all function as normal.

Just leaving this here in case anyone else is having a similar issue.

Archived