Building a rowboat in a settlement

I know I've seen those in my settlement menus.... but I can't remember if it was Settlement Objects Expansion Pack, Homemaker or another mod. 

When all fails though, I search for it in console, then spawn one - and place it where i want it with Place Everywhere.  Works everytime ;)

3 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

I know I've seen those in my settlement menus.... but I can't remember if it was Settlement Objects Expansion Pack, Homemaker or another mod. 

When all fails though, I search for it in console, then spawn one - and place it where i want it with Place Everywhere.  Works everytime ;)

Could you tell me how to search for it in console then spawn one?  (I have SOE and Homemaker, and swore I saw it in my menus a while back, but I cannot find it now that I am looking!)

Thanks,

Eric

Homemaker has a rowboat under Decorations>Miscellaneous>Exterior

Sure. :smile:  You need to find the ID of the object, so you call it in to your settlement.  You can do that 2 ways:

1. Check CK - I like this method, because you can see what it looks like before you spawn it.

2. In game, you can use the "help" feature in console (screeshots below)

"help rowboat 4"  or "help "anything you want to spawn" 4 stat   (double quotes around strings with spaces, and the "stat" is for static object, it filters the list)

Once you find the ID of the object you want.... untarget anything in console, the command to call the object is:

placeatme <refid> <amt>

placeatme A0F1D 1      <--- this will spawn 1 rowboat at your player's location

You will probably NEED to have Place Everywhere installed, or you may not be able to move or scrap the items you call in.  Some items weren't intended to for settlement use, and even Place Everywhere can't move them and scrap everything can't scrap them.  If this is your case, target the thing in console and disable it with "disable"

Alternatively, you can also move these items with basic movement commands:

modpos <angle> <amt>  (use x, y, z for angle and integers for units to move)

modangle <angle> <amt> (use x, y, z for angle and integers for units to move)

I just called in those boats and the rack in like 2 min ;)  Enjoy!

ScreenShot185.png

ScreenShot184.png

Archived