Where Do I Install Mods Folder?

UglyBob

3 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

I started the game. Played for a while because I wanted to explore the new pets thing. Then Exited and saved. Still the MyDocuments/ElectronicArts/Sims4/Mods is not to be found. Do I need to re-install? I am at a loss.

It should be there if you are using a legal copy of the game. If you are using a pirated version, then we can't help you here. We don't support piracy.

Okay then, it should be in your user folder, in Documents, Electronic Arts, Sims 4, Mods. If there is NO Electronic Arts folder in your Documents, and you said you ran the game, messed with the options, and then exited out, then not sure what to tell ya.

Only other thing I can think of, is did you install it on OneDrive (which you should never do) or an external drive (again, should never do)? If you did, you'll need to reinstall the game on your actual computer and not one of those as it causes way too many problems.

The only other option is to reinstall the game. After you reinstall it, make sure you are saving it to your computer (C:\Games) or wherever Origin games are saved (I have mine installed at C:\Origin\Origin Games\  so it doesn't install in program files). Then after it installs, start the game up, open your options, set all your settings and then exit. It should auto create the Electronic Arts folder in your Documents for you.

Penis grows to the length of the female Sim during sex and sticks out of her head. And the penis does not appear in CAS. I have figured out,sort of, how to get the Sims nude in CAS. Not as easy as before. But it sort of works. The old WW was better I think. Minor perhaps but I like the old mods and animations better.

Archived