Bodyslide conversion problem

Hi im hoping for some help adjusting meshes, trying to cut my teeth on the easier things before I attempt to start converting meshes for entire mods. 

I got tired of waiting for someone to convert the bikini armor mods into sse bodies so i attempted to do an admittedly rough port over. I basically collected as many sub parts as i wanted to see equiped at one time, saved to a single mesh and converted all of the individiual parts as a single armor. I then built the meshes, made sure there was no clipping, it had the proper weights/bones and when building the morphs applied properly to both the body and armor.

The only problem is that when built only the top layer is displayed in game. Both studio and bodyslide display the armors as what im trying to build, but once in game its literally just a singular layer ( the top one) . Ive tried to manually replace the files after building them, so finding a modded armor, replacing original meshes with my renamed mashup files. So build files-> find desired files to replace-> rename the built files-> replace the og files. Ive tried making bodyslide deposit the files after being built into mesh location i want to replace. (Instructing bodyslide to deposit files where the original armor was.)

Cant get the damn thing to work, ultimately the problem im having is that nothing besides the top mesh in the bodyslide file is displaying in game while it displays it fine in studio and bodyslide

Archived