Anyone knows what causes this issue?

1 hour ago, JackBikwik said:

Remove ALL your mods.  Move them somewhere else for testing.  Then retry and see if you still have problems.  If you don't, add back in the mods in small portions and keep testing until you find the problem.

Thanks for reply.

My Game Version says: 1.40.61.1020

Are there mods that are not compatible with my patch level?

Do you have the Parenthood pack? I just got some  packs and that is part of the parenthood pack.  If you're playing a child or teen (Don't know about young adult and older) but your sim is given choices to make or school projects and volunteering to impact these values. I really thought I was going to hate Parenthood and thought it was just a stupid pack to put out but I actually like it. The Values for each range from -100 through 100 and its something you can cheat in. these values affect your sim. You can gain traits like compassion through empathy for example. 

stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_conflictresolution 

stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_emotionalcontrol

stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_empathy

stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_manners

stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_responsibility

I am guessing since my teen hasn't aged up yet that when your teen/child ages up these values will have a positive or negative impact on them. 

4 hours ago, Khyttyn said:

Do you have the Parenthood pack? I just got some  packs and that is part of the parenthood pack.  If you're playing a child or teen (Don't know about young adult and older) but your sim is given choices to make or school projects and volunteering to impact these values. I really thought I was going to hate Parenthood and thought it was just a stupid pack to put out but I actually like it. The Values for each range from -100 through 100 and its something you can cheat in. these values affect your sim. You can gain traits like compassion through empathy for example. 

stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_conflictresolution 

stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_emotionalcontrol

stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_empathy

stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_manners

stats.set_stat lifeskillstatistic_responsibility

I am guessing since my teen hasn't aged up yet that when your teen/child ages up these values will have a positive or negative impact on them. 

I think it all happened when I updated game to latest patch and latest Wicked Whim installed.

In the above thread, I uploaded lastexception files just so you people can check it out.

7 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94645-game-options-not-showing-up/

This thread should give you an idea of which mods since it's a similar issue.

Thanks for reply.

I would check it out.

Here is screenshot of Mods's folder only.

5a9af1532b7de_Somethingwrongwithgame2.thumb.jpg.4204dc24507b6a26d7d174d238ca27e8.jpg

I have UI Cheats Extension, according to the link you gave me, I have to update those, right?

Cause I only updated Wicked Whim mods, not other mods.

Yup that did it.

Getting new UI Cheats Extension fixed the problem.

Thanks.

12 hours ago, JackBikwik said:

Remove ALL your mods.  Move them somewhere else for testing.  Then retry and see if you still have problems.  If you don't, add back in the mods in small portions and keep testing until you find the problem.

Thanks for reply.

yeah, you should update your other mods. ui extensions was messing up my game after the latest update until i updated it. you should update mc command center as well. essentially whenever you have game issues, it's best to check any mods that come with script files for updates. package files are usually just content, which usually doesn't break your came too much other than some graphical glitches and whatnot. script files can mess things up if they're not up to date, since whenever the game updates it changes things around.

3 minutes ago, viroma said:

yeah, you should update your other mods. ui extensions was messing up my game after the latest update until i updated it. you should update mc command center as well. essentially whenever you have game issues, it's best to check any mods that come with script files for updates. package files are usually just content, which usually doesn't break your came too much other than some graphical glitches and whatnot. script files can mess things up if they're not up to date, since whenever the game updates it changes things around.

Yup. that did the trick.

I just re downloaded the UI Cheats Extension and re ran game, all works fine.

• 3 months later...

Hi I had downloaded the whicked whims mod and it was working good and then my game updated on its own. Then when i went back in to my game it said that there is a problem with extension.txt file thing. I then deleted all my mods and re-downloaded whickedwhims but, now it won't work. Maybe it is in a different file as a duplicate or something. HELP please!! nothing is working  

Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 4.34.23 PM.png

Archived