The horses "things".

Huge-Raven

Hi

I´m no 3d modeling guy but today as i was surfing the net i found these pictures. Dont know if they will be helpful or to any use to anyone but i thought i should post them here. You never know, perhaps someone can use them.

Personally i would love to see at horse bodyslide created so everyone could choose for them selves how they want their horses in the game. And of corse, the body slide chould also include a slider or two to be able to choose the size of the horses "things" when it comes to stallions :-)

Anyways here are the pictures:

post-62625-13597878878383_thumb.jpg

These pictures are also posted at "Corrupting all the animals" post. Dont know if i have to remove them or not.

Hi

I´m no 3d modeling guy but today as i was surfing the net i found these pictures. Dont know if they will be helpful or to any use to anyone but i thought i should post them here. You never know' date=' perhaps someone can use them.

Personally i would love to see at horse bodyslide created so everyone could choose for them selves how they want their horses in the game. And of corse, the body slide chould also include a slider or two to be able to choose the size of the horses "things" when it comes to stallions :-)

Anyways here are the pictures:

These pictures are also posted at "Corrupting all the animals" post. Dont know if i have to remove them or not.

[/quote']

I´m no 3d modeling guy but today as i was surfing the net i found these pictures... LMFAO. Its okay i randomly happen to come across giant horsecock pics too. case in point, this thread

Mother of god this is what Skyrim needs! yeah definitely would be awesome to see....

side note... i remember on oblivion there was horse dicks for futa gals' date=' that'd also be sweet to see

[/quote']

Well... Skyrim needs a whole lot of other things too, like a better engine, better AI...

Just kidding. I'd love to see this too. :D

If you could get that thing on a horse you can use mini lovers and it might work with the doggy position and missionary but you might need to use the z and x keys to position your character.

As i said, i´m not any programmer or 3d modelling guy so i have no clue how to do that. But anyone is free to use the pictures as they see fitt :-)

Archived