Bouncing Breasts

7thGalaxy

I use Type 3 Cali' date=' I think it's the best. The breast have a proper size and look most natural.

[/quote']

Yeah, I've discovered them - the only problem now is that some of the armour seems to have different sizes. I assume that each set of clothing uses a unique skeleton?

For what it's worth I'm using K2s Breast Replacements:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47756#content

So naked it looks fine, but the moment I put on wasteland tribal armour they look huge.

I use Type 3 Cali' date=' I think it's the best. The breast have a proper size and look most natural.

[/quote']

Yeah, I've discovered them - the only problem now is that some of the armour seems to have different sizes. I assume that each set of clothing uses a unique skeleton?

So naked it looks fine, but the moment I put on wasteland tribal armour they look huge.

Thanks for the bouncing K2 plug Galaxy. Yeah unfortunately there aren't many clothing/armors for the Berry Boobs yet. They are still extremely new.

With the Cali, there are a few bodies that are very similar such as Cali, Berry HD and Base HD. There are noticeable differences though when equipping clothes/armors that are add on pieces (no body attached to the clothing in the mesh). They use a body add on slot and are designed with a specific body type in mind. If you get clothes that were for example designed with Cali but you have a Berry or Base HD body as your replacer of choice it will either clip or the breasts won't fit the clothes.

[/quote']

Thanks for the bouncing K2 plug Galaxy. Yeah unfortunately there aren't many clothing/armors for the Berry Boobs yet. They are still extremely new.

With the Cali, there are a few bodies that are very similar such as Cali, Berry HD and Base HD. There are noticeable differences though when equipping clothes/armors that are add on pieces (no body attached to the clothing in the mesh). They use a body add on slot and are designed with a specific body type in mind. If you get clothes that were for example designed with Cali but you have a Berry or Base HD body as your replacer of choice it will either clip or the breasts won't fit the clothes.

Ahh ok. This is far more complicated than I thought it would be!

I've used the A cup version, which I like. Do I need to wait for someone to produce an entire set of armour and clothing for the A cup version? Or will some armours work?

Thanks!

With the Cali' date=' there are a few bodies that are very similar such as Cali, Berry HD and Base HD. There are noticeable differences though when equipping clothes/armors that are add on pieces (no body attached to the clothing in the mesh). They use a body add on slot and are designed with a specific body type in mind. If you get clothes that were for example designed with Cali but you have a Berry or Base HD body as your replacer of choice it will either clip or the breasts won't fit the clothes.

[/quote']

Ahh ok. This is far more complicated than I thought it would be!

I've used the A cup version, which I like. Do I need to wait for someone to produce an entire set of armour and clothing for the A cup version? Or will some armours work?

Thanks!

Lol I know what you mean about complicated.

With the A cup if you wanted to keep the small cup size you could get away with armors made for the Alice body but they must have the Alice body as part of the mesh. This means that when you put on this armor your body will switch automatically to the Alice while wearing that armor. But if you put on an armor or clothing that is an add on with no body in the mesh, it will clip like crazy because the Alice body has wider hips than Kendo's A body.

There are a couple items that you can get if you don't have them already. If you don't mind no bounce, Kendo made a hot Fetish outfit for all 3 of his bodies. Here's the link for that:

Kendo 2s Fetish No1 for Berry Boobs Type3

Also I recently made a mash-up called Skull Goddess Armor. The original armor was made for those 3 bodies and I have Bouncing and Non Bouncing versions available. I also expanded that mod to a separate page with various other bodies such as SKINNY 6, Exeter's original Type 3F, Athletic, Type 6 & Type 6M for right now. You can find both of these in the Adult Downloads section here at LL with a couple screens that are NSFW inside spoiler tags. Or you can get them from nexus at the following links:

Skull Goddess Armor Type3 Berry Boobs Bouncing and NonBNB

Skull Goddess Expanded Various Bodies Bouncing and NonBNB

I know it doesn't help a lot but I hope that helps a little bit anyway.

Archived