Modded Followers appear invisible

I have this problem, where modded followers will appear invisible, here are some images in game, and images of my mods, hopefully you can help and determine whats the problem. If you need more info let me know and ill try and get it for you, so you can help me <3 1st Screenshot is Roxy https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15172 as you can see only her mouth is visible. however, the Companion Sophia, is not affected. This also occurs with Yuriana the Buxom Wench follower mod, the Luna standalone follower mod, Marie a blonde follower. All of which are ported over by the same person to SSE. Now here is my mod list. I have no idea what the problem is. Please help ; (  

ScreenShot2.png

image.png

image.png

• 9 months later...

It might be related to the Follower's Body, Head, Hand, Feet and Head meshes. It could also be a conflict (or more than one, of course). Check the folders that correspond to the affected Followers, and in their respective folders see if the folder structure is correct to begin with, and then see if the .NIF mesh files are there (or located at the right place). Maybe it's not related to any of that though, but I would verify that stuff just to be sure.

On 11/30/2018 at 2:48 PM, Grummkol said:

For Yuriana check Data\meshes\Actors\Character\yurianawench and Data\textures\actors\character\yurianawench , should have the body nifs and textures in there, if not reinstall it.

Thanks for that I checked both those folders and compared them to the unpacked zip archive. Indeed you were right so I manually dragged the missing files to the folder and this has solved my problem.

So much kudos to you Sir.

Archived