Threesome/moresome animations

14 minutes ago, deviousdaedra said:

I'm using Matchmaker right now, but it only works on two people. How do I get threesome/moresomes to happen? In default SexLab, how many parties can animatons support?

Matchmaker does work for more than 2 people, just cast it quickly - example if you want a 3p animation with the player character quickly cast the spell on two NPCs and then use the self-cast version on the player.  As for other ways to make them happen, they can show up in some Sexlab mods like Defeat or Scent of Sex.

The largest group animation I've seen is 5 actors, 4/5 actor animations are quite rare and added by some SLAL packs.

5 actors is the actual limit of SexLab, but, yes, MatchMaker can play also 5 people animations, you just need to call the spell it quickly.

I recommend using a more advanced mod for multi-some animations; SexLab Eagers NPCs, Follow me for Sex, for example.

Archived