Possible to adjust position of each sim like in Kinky World?

Manly5000

Hey guys,

I wanted to find out if there is any way to adjust the position of sims during sex animations whether through the menus or by using the cheat console.  I'm talking about adjusting the x, y and z positions like we could do in Kinky World by activating the debug mode and selecting move sim up down left right backwards or forwards.

If not can this feature be implemented?

Thanks!

Hey dude!

There's actually a feature already inside the XML for this, although it requires that it be a separate animation to the original,

We can assign multiple locations to one animation but not positions,

We already have a mod available for use with the poseplayer for teleporting Sims to required location so maybe something possible in the future!

Thanks for the reply!

So there is no way to do this live in-game?  I was playing around with the height slider mods and wanted to make one sim taller than the other, but that messes up the animation positions.  So I was hoping to be able to individually move each sims' position to line it back up with different height sims.

No problem!

Unfortunately it's not possible to do that right now, there's not really any way to support the height slider either,

It's been talked about before and it seemed that the only solution was to make Wickedwhims override the mod and make Sims return to default size during sex, can't remember what came of it though :smile:

Gotcha.

You mentioned that there are multiple points that you can set in the animation for the sims' location.  Is this something you can modify directly in Sims 4 Studio?  If so I'd like to try creating a separate animation package with the position adjusted for the shorter sim.

Thanks!

I found the "animation_y_offset" function and it works great for adjusting the sim up or down!  But is there any way to add an animation_z_offset and an animation_x_offset?  That would be perfect for making these changes to animations without having to import to blender!  :smile:

21 minutes ago, Manly5000 said:

I found the "animation_y_offset" function and it works great for adjusting the sim up or down!  But is there any way to add an animation_z_offset and an animation_x_offset?  That would be perfect for making these changes to animations without having to import to blender!  :smile:

Haven't really played with it myself so can't really give much more info but this is what I meant!

Location is set using the object name or WWID in the XML and it's possible to use multiple times,

Altering the position will do this for the animation on the whole and not just specific objects,

This is where it's going need to become a separate entry and it's gonna offset the position for every couple in the game,

Thanks for all your help R-Lo!  I finally got Blender figured out and have successfully changed and imported a test animation into the game.  My problem there was that I was using version 2.78 and Sims 4 Studio never actually exported the animations properly.  Now I just have to go through the tutorials so I can create my own .package files from scratch that show up successfully in the game.  Then I can upload some stuff and join the ranks of the wickedly proud artists here hahaha...

7 hours ago, Manly5000 said:

Thanks for all your help R-Lo!  I finally got Blender figured out and have successfully changed and imported a test animation into the game.  My problem there was that I was using version 2.78 and Sims 4 Studio never actually exported the animations properly.  Now I just have to go through the tutorials so I can create my own .package files from scratch that show up successfully in the game.  Then I can upload some stuff and join the ranks of the wickedly proud artists here hahaha...

Hey you're welcome, I'm far from the most knowledgeable but happy to help :sweat_smile: glad you found the answer,

Just remember that edits to other's work is ok for personal use but re-uploading it isn't permitted!

Archived