Arms bound, inventory locked? How to undo?

My character currently has her arms bound behind her back, and cannot open inventory/spells/map, which i'm pretty sure is due to that binding

I have the full suite of devious devices stuff, and i'm pretty sure one of them is responsible for the cuffs. But i don't have a problem with this feature

My issue is that a mod using it https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1935-prison-overhaul-patched/

Two sets of cuffs have been applied to my character due to some bugginess, and only one has been removed. I can't get into the inventory to attempt to pick/cut off the other ones, so i seem to be trapped. I've searched all the debug menus in MCM and a command to release restraints seems oddly absent.

Does anyone know of console commands to accomplish it? Maybe a way to temporarily disable the inventory-preventing feature so i can escape from the cuffs normally?

open console, click on your char (in 3rd person)
showinventory

(this will lists all the stuff you have equiped and in your inventory, you can use pageup and pagedown keys to "scroll" through the list, but if I'm correct the equipeditems should be on the top, so that's probably not necessary)

after that do
unequipitem (item id of cuffs)

options that may help

MCM menus for DDI 4.0 (it will be listed as "Devious Device") has a remove items button (i forget the exact name of it, check the main MCM page and the debug page)

Cursed Loot has a button that will do the same (6.3 is DDI 4 compatible) called "Safe Word" on its debug page

ZAZ Animation pack has a player control center on one of its pages which has the option to restore controls

hope this information is helpful

Archived