Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ [NOW Available on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA]

chiakisan

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to preface this by saying that I've been playing Japanese hentai games for a long time and fell in love with them. Over the years, I played a lot of really great games, but 99% of the time I thought, "I wish this was translated and uncensored." While there was another company (which I won't name) that came along and did that, I felt like they weren't doing the genre justice. So I decided that I was going to do it myself, and started my own publishing company, Kagura Games. I'd like to present our first game, "Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~".

Fallen-heroimage.jpg

"Fallen takes you on an adventure through the City and Ruins of Gardona, where there are rumors of mystery and treasure. It has brought many travelers and adventurers to the city, including Makina, a renowned swordswoman known throughout the kingdom. However, there's something amiss about this place...

The citizens of Gardona seem to be acting strangely, growing more and more deviant. Could this have something to do with the ruins? It's up to Makina to explore the city and find out what could be causing these abnormalities. Maybe she will find her answers deep within the halls and catacombs of the ruins. Or perhaps, she too will succumb to the spreading corruption..."

I actually played this game when it was released by developer, Another Story, in July of last year. It was probably my game of the year. Honestly, I never thought I would be localizing it. However, I felt strongly that this game deserved a great translation, so I contacted Another Story, and the rest is history.

The game will be released on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA on February 23rd. It will be localized in both Native English and Chinese languages.

There will be over 45 Unique CG and over 70 Unique H-Scenes. It will include a content update that adds over 15 New Unique CG and over 20 New H-Scenes that will come with the full game.

Please support us! We won't be able to survive and continue licensing games without your help and support. 

For more information, please visit us at the links below and check out the Uncensored Sample CG at our website. I'll also be happy to answer any questions you may have in this thread. Thank you guys so much!

Links

Our Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/791330/Fallen_Makina_and_the_City_of_Ruins/

Manga Gamer Store Page: https://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=0&product_code=1046

JAST Store Page: https://www.jastusa.com/fallen-makina-and-the-city-of-ruins

Our Website: www.kaguragames.com

Our Patreon: www.patreon.com/KaguraGames

Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/KaguraGaming

Our FB: http://fb.me/KaguraGames

Here's a preview of the Uncensored Sample CG you can find at our website:

Sample_6.png

Hey man! Just popping in to say I've been following this on steam, wishlisted Fallen and am planning to buy this on the day its released! (no pre order sadly). This is prolly the 2nd game that is properly translated. First was Meltys Quest. I am not pleased either with the google translation of Sakuragame so am really thankful you guys are bringing quality translation in the field.

Keep up the good work fellas! You have a lot of supporters behind you.

Edit: I do hope you guys provide the uncensor patch free of charge, but something tells me i dont have to worry about that

15 hours ago, tigers said:

Hey man! Just popping in to say I've been following this on steam, wishlisted Fallen and am planning to buy this on the day its released! (no pre order sadly). This is prolly the 2nd game that is properly translated. First was Meltys Quest. I am not pleased either with the google translation of Sakuragame so am really thankful you guys are bringing quality translation in the field.

Keep up the good work fellas! You have a lot of supporters behind you.

Edit: I do hope you guys provide the uncensor patch free of charge, but something tells me i dont have to worry about that

Wow, thank you so much for supporting us since the very beginning!  I really appreciate it!  The amount of support we've been receiving from everyone has been so encouraging.  And I know what you mean... this is why I started this company.  Hopefully it will spark some much needed competition in this genre of games.

Don't worry too much about the uncensor patch.  You're in good hands :smile: 

On 2/23/2018 at 10:38 AM, tigers said:

Hey man, congrats on the release. Bought it just now to support you guys! Really looking forward to playing it.

Hope you guys keep putting out quality games like this!

Thanks a ton!  Again, you've been there for us since Day 1.  It's because of fans like you that we were able to trend on Steam this weekend.  We were very fortunate to have you on our side.  I can't tell you how grateful we are!

On 2/28/2018 at 7:45 PM, Dekrosse said:

Any chance of a decently written guide to unlocking all the CGs and events?  The Steam one is in Chinese only, and the others I've seen on various websites are written in at best machine translated Chinglish. :smile:  

Unfortunately, there's no guide.  But if you go to the CG room, there are hints on how to acquire the various scenes.  In the future, I'll need to consider writing a guide for future releases.

12 hours ago, Alundia33 said:

Does the uncensored patch even work? I bought the steam version, did exactly what it says to do in the patch notes, and the game is still censored.

It should work.  Did you make sure you're pointing the patch to the correct directory?  The patch is configured to install in the default Steam directory on your C: Drive, but if you installed it somewhere else, you need to browse for the "Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~" folder, click it, and press OK.

http://kaguragames.com/fallen-patch-info/

Hope that helps.

Great game, this is the second rpg maker game which I played for the story and later delved into the h stuff (Virgin Island being the first)! Although it would've been nice if the protagonist was a virgin, I believe corruption/depravity system is so much better when the protagonist is new to sex as you can see her change as she gets more experience, but that is just my opinion since I know it could be a hassle to have scene variation for every sex scene based on virginity. Also, I would say that with so many hot girls it was a missed opportunity for yuri, I know there is one short moment in there, but still. And last, all of them are such great characters to just see them once, maybe a sequel? Though I don't know how would that work for a corruption based game, maybe the pure run being the canon one(?).  

Hope to see more games from you on Steam :smile:

On 3/2/2018 at 2:02 PM, TheBowKid said:

Great game, this is the second rpg maker game which I played for the story and later delved into the h stuff (Virgin Island being the first)! Although it would've been nice if the protagonist was a virgin, I believe corruption/depravity system is so much better when the protagonist is new to sex as you can see her change as she gets more experience, but that is just my opinion since I know it could be a hassle to have scene variation for every sex scene based on virginity. Also, I would say that with so many hot girls it was a missed opportunity for yuri, I know there is one short moment in there, but still. And last, all of them are such great characters to just see them once, maybe a sequel? Though I don't know how would that work for a corruption based game, maybe the pure run being the canon one(?).  

Hope to see more games from you on Steam :smile:

Glad you liked the game!  If you're comparing it to Virgin Island, I couldn't be more flattered!

Yeah, I think if there's a sequel (seems likely now), there will probably be more yuri and futa.  I could imagine the canon ending from Fallen 1 would be the pure run, so that the sequel could get off to a fresh start.

Looking forward to bringing more games to Steam! :smile:

On 3/2/2018 at 2:38 AM, chiakisan said:

Unfortunately, there's no guide.  But if you go to the CG room, there are hints on how to acquire the various scenes.  In the future, I'll need to consider writing a guide for future releases.

It should work.  Did you make sure you're pointing the patch to the correct directory?  The patch is configured to install in the default Steam directory on your C: Drive, but if you installed it somewhere else, you need to browse for the "Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~" folder, click it, and press OK.

http://kaguragames.com/fallen-patch-info/

Hope that helps.

I finally got it to work, it defaulted to my C drive, and I had the game in my D drive.

22 hours ago, Alundia33 said:

I finally got it to work, it defaulted to my C drive, and I had the game in my D drive.

Happy you were able to get the patch to work!  This seems to be the most common problem people are having with installing the patch.

Archived