Pregnancy mod possibilities - a random thought

Trykz

For some unknown reason, this topic just randomly popped into my noggin'...

Now I know exactly Jack and Shit about scripting for anything outside of race mods. So this is NOT something I'd be able to work up and release. However, I have seen a few "gifted" individuals here do some pretty neat stuff with Skyrim's scripting tools, and I had this completely random thought.

I'm sure this would require a number of individual scripts to manage, all working together to make it possible. Which is why it's pretty far out of my league. But:

Say you start with two body types, such as the 0 weight CBBE body (femalebody_0.nif), and the 100 weight mesh of this:

randomguy43's Pregnant body (femalebody_1.nif)

Now, using Bodyslide (if that's possible), set these up to "dynamically morph" via a script using the weight slider, set to progress in +10 weight increments over a nine month in game cycle (+10 per month, triggered by resting after the monthly cycle has completed).

You would of course need other scripts/quests to handle the actual "getting pregnant" (perhaps somehow hooked into the existing sex mods somehow?) and "deliver a child" parts, with the sex of the child being a 50/50 random chance.

Now I don't know if ANY of this is even possible, but it sounded good in my slightly inebriated mind. So hopefully I may have seeded something in someone else's brain here who's a lot more capable with that stuff than I :P

Trykz

maybe this mod can help?

Babies Maker

its still in beta though, and the author doesn't seems to be active since march.

about change of the body, I think AP mod has it, like in the AP option when you want to choose what body used for sex animation(strip normally/use female_rude).

and I'm still remember someone from here using 2 diff body for AP, he just replaced the male_rude with the body mesh he want, so when on the normal its just like this(use spoiler because its little big)

2488-1-1326912689.jpg

and when he use AP sex it become like this

2488-1-1328888796.jpg

can we use some system like that? to make 0 weight and then change into 100 weight?(it seems little weird though if she just suddenly nine month pregnant...)

just sharing.

can we use some system like that? to make 0 weight and then change into 100 weight?(it seems little weird though if she just suddenly nine month pregnant...)

just sharing.

Well, that's kinda why I suggested that the 9 month pregnancy cycle be controlled via scripts/quests, with the result being a subtle yet noticeable change in body weight and shape over time:

0 weight = month one

10 weight = month two

20 weight = month three

and so on, with 100 weight being month 9. At which point a "bear a child" quest script takes control for the delivery process, and revert the character to say, 30 weight, with later scripts allowing for additional weight loss over time back to 0.

I believe AP uses the polymorph effect (not certain as I don't trust or use it since it wrecked my install a while back), which I don't think would work in this case because of the complexity and "evolutionary" type process involved. So it would almost certainly need a hook into the weight slider, which I'm not sure is even possible. Hooking into the game's clock to time everything by month is simple. It's how I timed the effects for the Moonshadow and Frost Elves races. Except in this case, it would be controlling a variable in a script.

Anyway, hopefully this has someone's wheels turning ;)

Archived