Riften Sewer Home

crudo

I'm starting a new game with a destitute thief, she only owns some ragged robes and an iron dagger.  I have her home base as the sewer you can access from outside Riften, near the entrance.  My character can wait and even sleep in there but I ran into a problem when I set a stash sack down (it's a mod that provides a permanent portable container).  Anything I put in the sack is listed as stolen if I try to take it.  Is there a way in the CK to make that a neutral space?

Thanks.

On 2/11/2018 at 3:01 PM, crudo said:

I'm starting a new game with a destitute thief, she only owns some ragged robes and an iron dagger.  I have her home base as the sewer you can access from outside Riften, near the entrance.  My character can wait and even sleep in there but I ran into a problem when I set a stash sack down (it's a mod that provides a permanent portable container).  Anything I put in the sack is listed as stolen if I try to take it.  Is there a way in the CK to make that a neutral space?

Thanks.

yes you can do that in the CK.  it has to do with the keywords attached to that specific cell.  i have done that for a house mod (gotten from nexus) to make it more

compatible with Cursed Loot.  

what i would suggest you do (to find which keywords should be on the cell) is to find a public place (in Riften) that lets you take items (without tagging them as stolen).

do this using a stash sack from the mod to be sure it works right.

then find that specific cell in the CK and check its keywords (which it has) and compare it to the cell you want to adjust (the one in the sewers) and see what is

different between them.  this will at least let you know which keyword (or it may be more than 1) is most likely causing the problem.

also be aware that if the cell is parented by another cell (or worldspace), you will have to check the parent's keywords as well.

an example of a parented cell is Chillfurrow Farm, it has it's own keywords, and because it is parented by Whiterun Hold, it inherits the keywords from that world space.

most of the time it will be a keyword attached to the specific cell that causes the issue.

hope this information is helpful

Archived