[SEARCH] Play as a bar wench?

Anybody know of any mods that allow you to play as a bar wench in an inn? You know, serving food and drinks to customers and performing the occasional service. I mean even if there's just a mod that allows you to cook for people that could just be used in conjunction with SexLab random sex so I'll take that too if anyone knows of such a mod. Thank you for your time. :smile:

35 minutes ago, TheMadCatter said:

Anybody know of any mods that allow you to play as a bar wench in an inn? You know, serving food and drinks to customers and performing the occasional service. I mean even if there's just a mod that allows you to cook for people that could just be used in conjunction with SexLab random sex so I'll take that too if anyone knows of such a mod. Thank you for your time. :smile:

What comes to mind is alternative actors, it allows the player to become almost any NPC, I believe its on Nexus. 

48 minutes ago, TheMadCatter said:

I think RadiantProstitution 3 covers that. I know there's a dialogue option for "I want to work as a waitress," but honestly, I've never used it, so I'm not sure how well it works, if at all.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2159-radiant-prostitution-322-29-oct-2015/

Archived