Adding DLC

Bewul

Hello guys ! I'm trying to make the wonderful BP mod work on my steam game, and for that I need to instal the #358142 DLC (movie and tropical set). I already have it (from 3DM), but I guess just sliding it into my game's DLC folder won't be enough right ? As I only use autolink for modding I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

I already bought the pack on consol a long time ago, so I'd like to avoid the pain of purchasing it again if possible.

Any help would be appreciated  !

Thanks for the reply ! I've been looking for this 3dmgame.ini file but unfortunately I wasn't able to find it... Are you sure this work for the steam version of the game ?

Also, when I find it, I just have to edit the file with a texte editor ? 

I've done my search and it seem the steam_api.ini is not in the official steam version (which only have a non editable steam_api.dll). It should be possible to use a 3DM.ini on the official so I'll try this but I'm not very confident. If anyone went through this process, feel free to share ahah

On 01.02.2018 at 10:44 AM, Bewul said:

I've done my search and it seem the steam_api.ini is not in the official steam version (which only have a non editable steam_api.dll). It should be possible to use a 3DM.ini on the official so I'll try this but I'm not very confident. If anyone went through this process, feel free to share ahah

Add a new DLC is very simple. I do not know what difficulties there can be? :open_mouth:

Okay it's done.

To add DLC on the steam version you can just instal a 3DM launcher, as well as a 3DMGAME.ini file. You will just lack the appropriate .dll file, so even if you modify the .ini it will not work. I got myself a full .dll with every DLC and then everything worked good.

Archived