Quick question concerning LoversBitch and some animations

I'm being irked by something currently. I installed LoversNiche out of curiosity the other day before quickly removing it after determining it wasn't worth it. Afterwards I noticed that the Core v90 package was up (I had been using v89 still). So after updating that and dropping the animation project back in to so that (hopefully) I caught any overwritten animations, I am having some issues.

Firstly, any time sex is initiated there is absolutely WRETCHED trembling, like grand mal seizure bad. The models are more likely to be misaligned to one side than before as well.

I'm also not seeing as many animations cycle, even with the relevant options activated in the settings. Previously with LoversBitch I had the two normal doggystyle anims, the BJ anim, and the hanging underneat missionary one. I'm not seeing the last two at all now though, even though I'm pretty sure they're present.

anyone know how to fix it?

I'm being irked by something currently. I installed LoversNiche out of curiosity the other day before quickly removing it after determining it wasn't worth it. Afterwards I noticed that the Core v90 package was up (I had been using v89 still). So after updating that and dropping the animation project back in to so that (hopefully) I caught any overwritten animations' date=' I am having some issues.

Firstly, any time sex is initiated there is absolutely WRETCHED trembling, like grand mal seizure bad. The models are more likely to be misaligned to one side than before as well.

I'm also not seeing as many animations cycle, even with the relevant options activated in the settings. Previously with LoversBitch I had the two normal doggystyle anims, the BJ anim, and the hanging underneat missionary one. I'm not seeing the last two at all now though, even though I'm pretty sure they're present.

anyone know how to fix it?

[/quote']

You need to re-install the creature vs NPC animation-project.

Here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=184

Might I also suggest downloading the BBB-anims from HanPL's blog, if your body supports BBB, that is?

Ooookay. What the hell. I re-installed the animation project and suddenly my OBMM is broken. The shortcut brings up the OBMM launcher, but when I click the OBMM button to go to load order and mod management an error pops up.

It says something about how it cannot create a file that already exists, and then there's this

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.IOException: Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError()

at System.IO.FileInfo.MoveTo(String destFileName)

at ESPMHider.Program.RestoreESPM()

at ESPMHider.MainForm.BtnOBMMClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5446 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

OBMMLauncher

Assembly Version: 1.0.3985.30912

Win32 Version: 1.0.3985.30912

CodeBase: file:///D:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/oblivion/OBMMLauncher.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5446 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5447 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Archived