WickedWork_PreAlpha0.02 (A freelance wicked career)

14 minutes ago, sabrinat926 said:

This looks awesome! Maybe you can make it as a reward trait so that it won't take up a trait slot?

Also if you are interested in making this mod multi-languages I can help with the traditional Chinese:smiley:

In the next update you'll get the trait by using the computer.

I'd love to!!!

1 hour ago, tvhebdo said:

Yes this function is plan for random sims but not totally random...  i thinking out loud... i don't want the only condition to get paid is your sim and the other sim had sex together.   The other sim need to be aware before committing the act...

I could add interaction like  -- Share your Secret  --  OR  --  Give your Business Card  --   To unlock more interactions out of the Agency call system.  Like propose a Quickies (at a club) etc... then you'll be able to get paid after having sex.

Once Business Card or share secret system implemented...  I could add the function for the customer to call your sim for an appointment.

Is that make sense?  ;)  Feel free to share your feeling about this!

I like your idea of random sims approach as well!!   i'll think about it!

YES! Something just like that would work really well! So the sim knows before that payment is expected. 

1 hour ago, tvhebdo said:

Little question, do you let your customer go by themself or youre using the Ask customer to Leave on the WickedWorker menu?

I have only had about 6 clients and have had to make them all leave before I make them go bankrupt lol I have not seen one leave on their own yet, however my game is heavily modded so it might be something in one of those mods doing that. 

One thing I did have happen and thought was interesting, I have a male and female in my house who are both workers. The male called the female over as a client, they did what they needed, she paid him. Then when she walked out of the bedroom, suddenly my female had the notice that her client had arrived and the two females did the greeting and then WW and then payment. I thought that was pretty interesting. 

One other thing I thought of (back to the whole brothel thing) is a lot trait that makes everyone who comes on the lot, a client. Not sure if that would be possible. 

7 hours ago, Booge1920 said:

All of the new clients I get are elderly, my girl is a young adult.... I keep thinking one of the clients will croak as we screw... is elderly by default?

The Mod use a template to tell the game witch kind of sims are suitable to be customer, the age are set to be min young adult and max elder then the game choose randomly .

Hey!
I really like this mod, since i be waiting for something like this for a long time.
(Even when my poor sim doesn't like it that much, selling her body /D)

But i found a problem, i invited two times a male over and everything worked fine. I tested out the female and.. she just wouldn't leave.
I got may payment for the sex and told her to leave, she just.. stayed.
Now she's there and wouldn't leave me alone

I'm back with feedback on this mod :smile:

1. Wicked Worker Trait

a. Change Trait-based career to Skill-based career (and have this trait applied instead)

The Wicked Worker trait is  a good idea for the mod, but I'm wondering about a few things. This trait can only be given via CAS or cheat. It might become a problem if there are townies generated with this trait. Is this trait limited only to playable Sims? Another thing I was thinking after someone mentioned it is also not a good idea to use the trait as the ONLY way for the Sim to get the career as a Wicked Worker. Instead of giving a Sim this trait by CAS or cheat, why not consider turning this into a career itself and make it available only if the Sim achieved a certain skill rank in Woohoo (and Wicked Whim I think). Let's say the Sim achieved a skill rank at 5 in Woohoo. The Sim will then check out the jobs and select Wicked Worker as a career. When the Sim chooses that career, then the Wicked Worker trait can be applied to the Sim. This is one possible way to prevent townies from being generated with this trait. For example, Basemental Drugs was based on skill ranks before the Sim can become a dealer.

b. Age Groups

I got news for you... Toddlers and Children CAN get this trait via CAS, cheat or aging up panel (when they have their birthdays, they get a trait to pick). This is a bad idea because then there will be townie toddlers and children running around with this trait if they're generated by the game. This needs to be looked into. Toddlers and Children are supposed to be cute and innocent, none should ever think about sex at that age.....

c. Species

I don't have Cats and Dogs yet, but I think it is a good idea to look into limiting this trait to Human/Alien/Vampire Sims rather than apply it to all species...

2. Autonomous Behavior

a. I watched my slutty Sim, who became a Wicked Worker straight out of CAS, call up a new customer. He's an adult (not elderly). The mod seems to work by choosing an age close to my Sim's age, but then that was her first customer. Anyways, I watched the customer show up. He came into the house and stopped in front of my Sim. But nothing happened for a moment. I had to direct my Sim and her customer to have sex via Wicked Whim. They had a go on the bed and the sofa next. Then I made her ask to be paid. She got paid $1000. BUT the customer didn't leave on his own. So I directed my Sim to tell him goodbye through Wicked Worker options. He did leave. Seems like the autonomy of the behavior isn't set to allow the Sim and their customer to engage in sex after the customer arrive. The transition from the customer's arrival to the customer's participation in sex wasn't smoothed out yet.

b. The Sim didn't autonomously tell the customer to be paid first before having sex with the customer and then tell the customer to leave once they finished having sex. In real life, prostitutes would charge the customer first for the type of sex the customer want, THEN have sex with the customer and afterward, the prostitute will tell the customer to sod off (leave).  The option to ask to be paid should come before having sex, not after. Because my Sim wants to make money, not get ripped off. LoL

3. Charges For the Type of Sex Customer Choose

a. Wicked Whims have various ways to have fun. Foot jobs, oral jobs, finger jobs, sex oh my. Charge something small for a foot job and something big for sex and the type of sex involved like anal, vaginal, oral and so on. Give the Sim ways to make money by performing a variety of "work" with their customer.

b. One other thing I became concerned about. Wicked Whim now gives Sims chances to participate in GROUP sex. If the Wicked Worker initiates the service with a customer at a club, other customers will get away with free sex. Perhaps look into a way to block or charge extra for group sex at clubs?

Again.. Toddlers and Children shouldn't even have this trait listed as a choice..

Edited:

I had the first version. Will check out the 2nd version later.

3 hours ago, Buntschwinge said:

Hey!
I really like this mod, since i be waiting for something like this for a long time.
(Even when my poor sim doesn't like it that much, selling her body /D)

But i found a problem, i invited two times a male over and everything worked fine. I tested out the female and.. she just wouldn't leave.
I got may payment for the sex and told her to leave, she just.. stayed.
Now she's there and wouldn't leave me alone

Hey!!   I have few question to try to reproduce this issue.    Is this problem, just happen once or every time you call a female customer?   Is the WickedWork menu still available for this customer?   Did you hit New or Next customer when you called her?

2 hours ago, dcp7010 said:

Hello !

I have MCCC errors with this mod ...
other people also have this problem ?

Hi !

I've play long long time with my mod to test all the functionality and i got no lastexception .

Is all your mods and your game are up to date?   If you playing a old game, i suggest to start a new one to see if the problem persist.   You can also send me your lastexception.txt file in private Ill check if the problem come from WickedWork or not.

47 minutes ago, Svetlanae said:

I'm back with feedback on this mod :smile:

Hi Svetlanae!

Thanks for your review for your first point there wlll be no CAS trait anymore in the next version but you'll be able to get a subscribtion with "The agency" who will unlock the other functionality with the restriction Teen to elder only.

This function is already implemented in my game so i can show you a little peek!

ComputerSubscription.thumb.jpg.13d689150485550a3f00081de69db72e.jpg

I will probably change the Text for Sign Contract with The Agency and Revoke your Contract with Penalty (and no penalty for Elder in future update.)

For now as the mod still in early development, the mechanic is my first priority, behaviour will come after.   Trust me it's a LOT of work!

I wrote down everything you said, i'll try to figure out how to implement and modify my mod with the limitation of the game as well!  

Thank you!

Oh that is a great idea! I will be looking forward to testing your next version including that functionality!

Yes, I''ve seen tremendous amount of work, time, patience, tears and effort put into these great mods out there. :smile: I agree the functionality of the mod should be fleshed out first before focusing on the finer points of the mod. So far, I liked this mod. Keep up the great work you're doing!

I love this mod. Been playing a lot with it today.

I think the next theoretical step is to have them be able to solicit new, existing in the world clients - especially on community lots. I would also like to see it as both a CAS and a buyable trait for teens - elders.

You sir! Is a hero for this community! Glad you're removing the trait since i usually like to use the three slots. Thanks again for the amazing mod and please don't vanish away like happened with the other sex career mods when they become really popular and trust me this one will become!

15 hours ago, tvhebdo said:

Hey!!   I have few question to try to reproduce this issue.    Is this problem, just happen once or every time you call a female customer?   Is the WickedWork menu still available for this customer?   Did you hit New or Next customer when you called her?

So, i tried it out the second time with the female customer and again it happend. After my sim had sex with her, i couldn't even get to the "Ask for payment" option. She didn't leave on her own as well. The Wicked Work menu wasn't available anymore, only by the second one.

Wait, i say how it happend from the start.

I clicked the WickedWork menu, then on female customer and then on new - since i hadn't had any female customer by then.

She came, they had sex, i got may payment and asked her then to leave. But she just.. stayed.

After a while i clicked again - WickedWork > female customer > next

Then the one that still was there, got to be my customer again and we had sex again, i got paid too.

I decided then to close the game and reopen it, hoping she might be gone then. But she was still there - invinsible this time.

She left after a certain time on her own, since she wasn't an option for WickedWhims anymore (at least there was no one using my computer anymore, the only sign i had that she still was there XD')

I called now the second female customer, a new one.

We had sex and then, well.. the WickedWork menu was gone, i didn't get paid and i can't get her to leave immediatly.

Even the option to say good bye to her (don't know the english version, i have only german), didn't helped.

I hope it's a bit clearer?
My english vocabulary isn't the greatest xD''

Edit: Nevermind! I just called a new male customer and he's invinsible as well. ee''

2.Edit: Alright, i think my games fucking with me. I exited the world and got back to my household. The invisible female customer left now and the new male one looks normal again..

Looks great!  You plan on making this a career type mod?  It would be great if you had levels that tied into WW sex levels.  Like at level one, you are limited in what you can do, like oral sex only at that level with payments you get tied to that.  As you gain experience and your sex level goes up, that unlocks more things you can do with your customers like adding certain positions or whatever.  You would also be able to increase the amount you charge.

Just something to think about.  I like what you have done so far.

4 hours ago, Buntschwinge said:

So, i tried it out the second time with the female customer and again it happend. After my sim had sex with her, i couldn't even get to the "Ask for payment" option. She didn't leave on her own as well. The Wicked Work menu wasn't available anymore, only by the second one.

Crystal clear!  Don't worry English is not my mother tongue nether....

For the first issue, I found what cause this problem.   Basically, the way it's suppose to work  You call the customer -> He/she spawn - > You wave them (hey hi!!)  -> He/She come closer and give you the "Euro Kiss" ->  Then you receive the Message that your customer is arrived and loot the requirement for the menu appear.

I currently work to change this sequence to loot the requirement for the menu after he/she spawn that will solve this problem.   The greeting code will need to be reviewed too but that is another story...

Leave the game when customer at home could cause error...  The customer will became a regular sim, in some case you can ask them to leave or he will leave by themself after certain amount of time like regular sim.

I've been using this mod since I first saw it ( I believe it was on the 23rd) and I have to say, I love it! I agree with most of the changes that others have suggested but bravo! I have a mod that allows me to add more than 3 traits per sim so having it as a trait wasn't a huge deal for me.

I can't wait to see how you expand this mod and I can't wait to test out the next version!

Some feed back.

I found that the mod could not be sub folder-ed to far.

I tried it in the WW folder first so it is better not to do this.

I had the problem with the invisible customers.

I could not get female customer for a female. My settings might not allow this.

I spawned the first customer great but next or new didn't work well after that.

It was unclear how to choose correctly. Same sim was customer with only one new.

Suggestion-Could customers photo come up in your notification? 

I tried both versions you had in the thread.

I did have a LE with MCCC but by this was after playing for awhile. <Most likely my fault also

I do not mind it taking up a slot for a trait (Prefer this also) you can assign many traits with cheats anyway.

Thank you for this mod!

LOVE the euro kiss! Nice touch.

21 hours ago, tvhebdo said:

Hi !

I've play long long time with my mod to test all the functionality and i got no lastexception .

Is all your mods and your game are up to date?   If you playing a old game, i suggest to start a new one to see if the problem persist.   You can also send me your lastexception.txt file in private Ill check if the problem come from WickedWork or not.

hello

I erased the lastexception file
I will do the test and I will send you the file if it makes the mistake

;)