[WIP] R0R0N0 Mounts

I created this thread separately because it would be more organized this way. I will be expanding on this mod as I find more models that can be ported as mounts.

R0R0N0 Mounts

Current Version: 0.1

Important! (For those who already have R0R0N0 Stables 0.1 or 0.2 installed):

I changed a lot of things on the new version with the first one being the name and the directories because I added a couple more mounts.

So to avoid any problems remove the following:

.../Skyrim/Data/R0R0N0 Stables.esp (file)

.../Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/berial (folder)

.../Skyrim/Data/textures/actors/berial (folder)

Screenshots:

ScreenShot1211.jpg

ScreenShot1219.jpg

Download:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

All Models are ripped from games that are developed and owned by individual companies.

Shugotenshi - Fixed "R0R0N0 Stable.esp" 0.2

dafuuuq???? R0R0N0 my man!

Yihaaaa! Here i come Berial!

smiley_knight.gif

ROFL!!!! That's what I thought Haha

Perhaps get Ruin and Despair' date=' from Darksiders and Darksiders 2?

[/quote']

Thanks I'll definitely take a look at it, and I need suggestions to keep coming like this, it will help me expand it better.

Im reporting an issue with mount (maybe i made mistake somewhere lol)' date='he seems coming to stables every time i get off him. :D

[/quote']

Oh damn, it's a CK problem, I linked him to an xmarkerheading. I'm not good with CK but I'll try to fix it asap because it'll just become annoying.

Im reporting an issue with mount (maybe i made mistake somewhere lol)' date='he seems coming to stables every time i get off him. :D

[/quote']

Oh damn, it's a CK problem, I linked him to an xmarkerheading. I'm not good with CK but I'll try to fix it asap because it'll just become annoying.

Imagine me when i finished my dungeon,and got outside...

I was like: "Who the fuck stole my horse!??" lol.

[/quote']

And it's Berial for god's sake, who is going to even dare get near it?

[/quote']

Nero, maybe?

[/quote']

Nero, maybe?

To tell you the truth i was wearing Nero body replacer xD

Oh damn' date=' it's a CK problem, I linked him to an xmarkerheading. I'm not good with CK but I'll try to fix it asap because it'll just become annoying.

[/quote']

Nero, maybe?

To tell you the truth i was wearing Nero body replacer xD

Lol Berial couldn't take the humiliation and went back to the other side again.

Whip anyone? :D Anyway mate im trying to make esp for it' date='if you dont succeed,il give you mine (if i accomplish something with my noobish exp in CK).

[/quote']

I'm working on it but if you succeed before me then I'd love to use it man.

Its done test it... :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jl2htw

Ow man you're a lifesaver! Thanks for this' date=' I'll update the links and credit you for this. I still got some learning to do with CK :-/

[/quote']

Sorry for late answer i was half a sleep last night,im glad that esp works (i guess there is still some hope for me to make something lol).If you dont figure out yourself how to do it i will tell you.But i will wait for you to experiment a little with CK,its better when you figure out functions of CK yourself :D

Its done test it... :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jl2htw

Ow man you're a lifesaver! Thanks for this' date=' I'll update the links and credit you for this. I still got some learning to do with CK :-/

[/quote']

Sorry for late answer i was half a sleep last night,im glad that esp works (i guess there is still some hope for me to make something lol).If you dont figure out yourself how to do it i will tell you.But i will wait for you to experiment a little with CK,its better when you figure out functions of CK yourself :D

Yeah I think I'm going to work with CK a little bit more to get use to it all. Thanks again.

Update:

Added more mounts.

Important! (For those who already have R0R0N0 Stables installed):

I changed a lot of things on the new version with the first one being the name and the directories because I added a couple more mounts.

So to avoid any problems remove the following:

.../Skyrim/Data/R0R0N0 Stables.esp (file)

.../Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/berial (folder)

.../Skyrim/Data/textures/actors/berial (folder)