Creature API Framework not found

Hello, so I've using the MNC mod for a few hours and it took some work to get working because i kept having the above issue. Well I got it all to work (the animal "bits" kept not showing up), saved my game and reloaded skyrim and now the animations still work but all the animals keep their flaccid bits when starting an animation. I've got Hentai creatures, creature framework and all the others that came with MNC and i have no idea why i keep having this issue... I'm running FNIS with no issues and Loot says my load order is fine... Anyone have any ideas?

42 minutes ago, mfhmfgm said:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

you only need it's bsa file to prevent the "Creature Framework API reference not found" error

40 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

you only need it's bsa file to prevent the "Creature Framework API reference not found" error

Ok, I went ahead and downloaded the files then moved the .BSA over into my Skyrim Data files but nothing happened... Was that the wrong place to put it?

3 hours ago, mfhmfgm said:

Was that the wrong place to put it?

it's only wrong if your using a mod manager, because Creature Framework needs to be able to see the bsa file.

once the error message has stopped showing up you will need to do this as well:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed (not just the bsa) you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Archived