Hint at Magic in new laundry day pack?

Emma123

I bought the new laundry day pack today. Checking out the new content I noticed this wreath called Wreath of Living Brambles. The description looks as if developers had deliberately 'accidentally left in' information on stats like effect, mood etc. Further down it also seems to give a more detailed description on its effects. It says 'Diffuses mystic protection: allowing spells to do more damage' and 'Causes Sims to be less hateful of any heal or damage spell that is cast.' Do you think they're trying to misguide us or is this a hint at possible contents from the new 'adventure pack' from the recent quarterly trailer? 

I don't think there are hints for upcoming content in each new SP, GP, or EP, if there ever really was before.

Unless they wish to remove content that has been seen in previous versions of the game, we know season will happen at some point and we know other supernatural life states will happen too. Combing through the description of items for each SP, GP, or EP most likely will not give us any clue as to when (because if it was, Cats & Dogs seemed to indicate Seasons and we have Laundry day and some sort of Adventures Pack coming up next). Better indicators so far, seem to be in the game code itself after updates and such.

It would be nice if the item descriptions really did indicate future content. I could total see the inclusion of  "Witch Doctors" to an Adventures Pack to give a bit of a spin on the witch supernatural life state but I severely have my doubts since it is going to be a Game Pack rather than an Expansion.

Archived