Immersive Lovers Embrace sex & cuddels Improved

Hey all,

I have bin checking the web and this site to see if there whas some 1 that made a upgrade version of this mod or addon:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21040/

Just a idea but i whas thinking implace of only the sound u hear when the have sex maby some 1 that have the skills could also make a sex cene for it implace of the back screen u get to see and only hear the sound.

I am not shure if this is posible but what hoping some 1 know somthing or can make it.

If i had the modding skills i would do it my self but i am not good with that stuff or even bin creative with this.

Already thnx if u are reading this or even want to try this to make it hapen.

Greetz headhunter

That would require permission from the mod author, which I am guessing would be denied. Otherwise he would have just made it XXX in the first place and it would already be on this site and not on the Nexus.

But you know, you could message him on Nexus and see what he has to say about making his OWN xxx version...

• 1 year later...
On 1/18/2018 at 8:11 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

That would require permission from the mod author, which I am guessing would be denied. Otherwise he would have just made it XXX in the first place and it would already be on this site and not on the Nexus.

But you know, you could message him on Nexus and see what he has to say about making his OWN xxx version...

Talked to him and its ok to advance on this, making it a full AAF mod

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, XcloseumX said:

What finally happened with this idea?

Someone did it/ it's working on it/ it's already done?

Or it's another mod out there that does this and more?

If you find another version without black screen but with AAF animations....then shout!

It seems that nobody wants to make this to a true AAF mod

13 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

If you find another version without black screen but with AAF animations....then shout!

It seems that nobody wants to make this to a true AAF mod

Here u go, I just modify the original .esp for "Immersive Lovers Embrace" deleting the "HoldAtBlack" entry with FO4Edit.
In other words, it's the original mod without the black screen.

ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp

8 hours ago, XcloseumX said:

Here u go, I just modify the original .esp for "Immersive Lovers Embrace" deleting the "HoldAtBlack" entry with FO4Edit.

ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp 28.76 kB · 0 downloads

XcloseumX

Thanx will try this asap

Edit.Ok thanx for the effort but its not what im looking for ...I want the AAF animations to play instead of black screen

But please if you can attatch the AAF script you would be a hero

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2019 at 2:03 PM, iggypop1 said:

Talked to him and its ok to advance on this, making it a full AAF mod

It's been a while but the mod is really good and it is perfect for not censored mod here.

I am not a modder and never did that before... just Google it and I found in the script:

ElseIf ibuttonMM == 2                                            ;QUIET
    Undress(Companion, roundTwoStatus)                              ;Undress companion
    Undress(Game.GetPlayer(), roundTwoStatus)                       ;Undress companion

If ILER_TRANSITION_METHOD.GetValue() == 1
      FadeToBlackClassic(Companion, roundTwoStatus)                                          ;Fade to black                                           
    EndIf
ceneSound(PlayerGender, NPCGender, ibuttonMM)                  ;Call sound
    ILER_STATS_QUIET.SetValue(ILER_STATS_QUIET.GetValue() + 1)      ;Set Quiet Stats

So it looks like we have

1. undress actors and NPC

2. Black screen and disable buttons etc

3. Sounds

4. Dress and so on

I wonder: can we add, just after (2. black screen) a code for AAF API for animation in bed?

Something like (here is example with the code for hug)

AAF:AAF_API:SceneSettings HugSettings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()
HugSettings.duration = ILER_HUG_ANIM_DURATION.GetValue()
HugSettings.position = "Atomic Embrace Dressed" ;Here is the animation which we use for bed
AAF_API.StartScene(actors, HugSettings)
AAF_API.StartScene(actors, HugSettings)	;Calls animation scene via API - Start a scene

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2019 at 11:15 PM, XcloseumX said:

ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp 28.76 kB · 190 downloads

Ive just used this and i cant tell a difference between this and the original mod i use.

Am i missing something?

Whats exactly is meant to be different? I till get a black screen during scenes.

• 1 month later...