Open world Mod?

witch_hunting

Hi' date='

I'm just curious to know if there is a mod that let's me take one of my characters and puts tmin a compete world with acsess to every area?

You know, so I can play around with other mods and downloads.

[/quote']

Please explain what you are trying to accomplish with more detail. You can add mods to an existing game right now if that is all you are trying to do.

Please explain what you are trying to accomplish with more detail. You can add mods to an existing game right now if that is all you are trying to do.

Nah that's not it.

I want to try the mods, but I never really played the game, so I was wondering if I could take a game save that's complete, but use other characters in it.

Sorry for not being clear previously.

Ok, so you are wanting to switch out your current Player Character with another one? If so, that isn't possible. You "can" use Wrye Bash to help you copy your face to different game but not your entire character. You can also use the console commands to adjust stats and skills.

If you are just wanting to add mods and play with the game 100% complete you can do this just fine but any mod that needs you to be at a certain point just won't work correctly.

Sorry to contradict you Greg, but I have several times have copied my char with race, birthsign and stats to a new game. Also, if you just want to change race and all those parameters without losing your stats, there still is the good old "showracemenu" console command. There even is a way how to save a changed char halfway thru a leveling up in progress. Just google it.

Normally all the values you gained stay, but at zero progression to the next stage.

Hope I did not misunderstand you.

Sorry to contradict you Greg' date=' but I have several times have copied my char with race, birthsign and stats to a new game. Also, if you just want to change race and all those parameters without losing your stats, there still is the good old "showracemenu" console command. There even is a way how to save a changed char halfway thru a leveling up in progress. Just google it.

Normally all the values you gained stay, but at zero progression to the next stage.

Hope I did not misunderstand you.

[/quote']

Hey, I make no claim to know everything. :P

Feel free to jump in anytime!

Archived