Level reset after transforming into vampire lord.

Hello, after playing for some time, reaching lvl 12, became the vampire lord. Killed some wolves, reverted back, continued to run towards Redwater Den. Killed some more wolves, noticed i leveled up. I was surprised, but my character was lvl 2, however the perks and skills were not reset. Why my level resetted though?

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

Papyrus.0.log

I managed to reproduce the bug on the second transform into vampire lord. Hope Papyrus caught it.

[01/07/2018 - 05:33:33PM] OnRaceSwitchComplete event took more than 5 seconds, shutting down ourselves.
[01/07/2018 - 05:33:34PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [None].VampireLordTransformAdditions.OnEffectStart() - "VampireLordTransformAdditions.psc" Line 22
[01/07/2018 - 05:33:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [None].VampireLordTransformAdditions.OnEffectStart() - "VampireLordTransformAdditions.psc" Line 22
[01/07/2018 - 05:33:35PM] ERROR: Property _VLR_EclipseEffect_Dummy on script dlc1playervampirechangescript attached to DLC1PlayerVampireQuest (020071D0) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (7303316C) is not the right type
[01/07/2018 - 05:33:35PM] VAMPIRE: Prepping shift...
[01/07/2018 - 05:33:38PM] VAMPIRE: Player beginning transformation.

What is at 7303316c?

You have a racechange mod? and vampire mods maybe load order issue, something is missing or overwritten.

Well if that works then it's a very slow update issue I suppose. You can track down the source of that error if it causes more problems, using tesedit and the papyrus log analyzer you would be able to browse messages related to the formid.

Archived