Picking up the perfect bodytype?

WooshaQ

Hello, I want to play as a male character but would like to modify some of the woman NPCs to my liking so I could travel with attractive characters. I would like to edit them using charactere edit mods and this is my question. I played skyrim and remebered how it worked there, one botytype transered for all the woman in skyrim. So I would like to have normal breasted fallout 4 woman and only few chosen ones with gigantic breasts, is it possible to achive? Also, is there a weight randomizer that would change "weight" all of the woman in f4 making them diverse? There was style randomizer for skyrim but i cannot find anything like that in f4?

Vanilla Fallout operates much the same as Skyrim did.  One body model for male and one for female - for all.  However, there are some mods in Fallout that can help accomplish what you're after:

Unique Player - body mesh and textures for the player

Unique Follower - body mesh and textures individually for vanilla followers

Unique Player and Follower Redux - includes functionality of the above in 1 mod

Unique NPCs - attempts to add diversity to the generic NPCs in the game "An overhaul of Skin textures, Size (height, weight) and Morphology"

Diverse bodies is what im looking for i guess. i saw unique npcs but frankly speaking i would like to avoid randomly applying tatoos to nps when i dont want to.

As for the body, assuming when I pick a busty variant of cbbe like that for example

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87772 (i know it is for skyrim though)

will i be able to scale down ordinary woman to normal size and keep only few to max or all will be busty by default? While i did play with mding for a bit i'm not sure how the body type works in general.

Diverse Bodies is a great way to go about what you're doing.  Instead of being completely random, it's using the character's SPECIAL assignments to "randomize" the bodies along with a dash of additional randomization.  I forgot about this mod on this build, thanks for posting it and reminding me!

WooshaQ -DB will do what you're looking for.  I would suggest using a base body for all npcs that has something close to "normal" proportions, then manually edit the ones want (using DB) to have exaggerated or different features.  This way you don't have to go around editing all the girls to have small knockers.  The big knockers are the exception ;)

I tend to get all of Vinfamy's mods, they are well put together, stable, and do exactly what they say on the tin.

Archived