Noob in need of help

Hi, LL/modding noob here in need of help,

I followed the beginner-friendly four-play instructions but have got a few issues I dunno how to fix:

1. The animations aren't aligned correctly, I tried reinstalling the animation packs which brought some of em closer together but made others way worse

2. No matter the position she gets bathed in cum. She gets a creampie from a blowjob, not the most immersive experience haha

3. When masturbating she just strips and stands there, though I don't know if this ones because I only have Leitos anim pack and Crazys F-P anims and they just dont have the solo animations

Does anyone have any idea where I may have screwed up and/or have any tips/solutions that I could use that would get it to work?

On 12/30/2017 at 7:02 PM, Bobbidy28 said:

Hi, LL/modding noob here in need of help,

I followed the beginner-friendly four-play instructions but have got a few issues I dunno how to fix:

1. The animations aren't aligned correctly, I tried reinstalling the animation packs which brought some of em closer together but made others way worse

2. No matter the position she gets bathed in cum. She gets a creampie from a blowjob, not the most immersive experience haha

3. When masturbating she just strips and stands there, though I don't know if this ones because I only have Leitos anim pack and Crazys F-P anims and they just dont have the solo animations

Does anyone have any idea where I may have screwed up and/or have any tips/solutions that I could use that would get it to work?

1. Animation Alignment - It's a known issue.  The Four-Play Community patch fixes many, but does not completely resolve it.  It's the best we have at the moment.  You should have this, as it's now a requirement for the framework.

2. Extreme Bukakke - yep... it's the best we have at the moment.  It's been noted by Vinfamy that it's something in the works, but the update has not yet been released.  As it happens, I was just looking at this today, to see if I can lend a hand.  We'd want to determine which scene was playing and where the actors were positioned at the end of the animation - The we can apply an appropriate cum texture (face, body, pelvis, butt, etc.) but the framework doesn't currently support this type of add-on out of the box.  It will need to be coded in either to Four-Play or an add-on dealing with this specifically.  I'm sure it's on the list, but unsure where that priority is.

3. Female Masturbation - I have a sitting animation in my game, but now I can't remember which mod provided it.  I believe it was Crazy's Gun Mod.

Hi!

I just finished modding Fallout 4, then I started a new game, but the game gets stuck after the new game intro. Just stays in a white screen. I welcome any solutions/suggestions.

My load order looks like this:

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
FP_Prostitution.esp=1
FP_VanillaFudge.esp=1
4PlaySEU.esp=1
Vinfamy_CP.esp=1
Mindless_Sex.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1

• 2 years later...
On 1/2/2018 at 4:20 PM, louimcbob said:

Ok I solved that problem now. But here is another one. I started a new game and when I enter Sancuary hills the game exits on its own. Any solutions? My load order is the same what i posted previously.

How did you slove that issue, I have the same issue.