[HELP/REQUEST] LAPF and Enhanced-camera

Hi Guys~ ^_^
(in advance ... sorry 4 my bad english)

I'm totally new in this forum and this mod-stuff, but hell, it's crazy as fuck and i like it alot! Sooo ... i am using LAPF(lovers with PK newest version) and the cool enhanced_camera-mod(newest version) for the real immersive "feel". Ehehe. xD Everything works fine, but one thing bothered me a little bit ... and thats the camera clipping into the lovers body. I reduced it al little by setting the fneardistance in the Oblivion.ini to 0.00 (it works wonders) but the clipping still exists here and there ... so i changed the camera-position in the Enhanced_camera-mod.ini more to the rear (are these the right words??) ... erm ... i placed the camera inside the head, behind the eyes, and the clipping thru the lovers-body is gone (most of it) BUT now i see the insides of the Players-Head!! Aaahhh help me! Is there a way to disable the HEAD-NODE entirely in the enhanced-camera-mod??? I deactivated it in the EC.ini but the head appears again anytime i have "fun" with some NPCs. Is there any PATCH for this ... or is someone so nice to make a patch 4 me? Pretty pleeze! Some others might be interested in this to.

And ... a big THANKS to all these ambitious modders! Your work is simply amazing! =3

cheerz~

• 1 year later...

Archived