Future of the LoveBelow Piercing Set - (1/14/2017 CC CAS Category Poll Now Closed)

MiniGiles

Future of the Lovebelow Piercing set  

17 members have voted

1. 1. If there were a possiblity to layer piercings (have more than one piercing be worn at once), what 2 CAS accessory slot(s) would not cause issues with other CC you use?

• Index Finger (Left)
    • Index Finger (Right)
    • Middle Finger (Left)
    • Middle Finger (Right)
    • Ring Finger (Left)
    • Ring Finger (Right)
    • None of the above (write-in)

This poll is closed to new votes

It has been brought to my attention that there may be a desire to wear more than one of the Piercings in the LoveBelow piercing set (because Hafadas really can go with just about every other piercing). To cut down on the amount of files downloaded to create these piercing combinations, I would need to have say the Hafadas piercing be classified differently in CAS than the other piercings which are currently classifies as Right Middle Finger Accessories. So I need your opinions people, what CAS accessory slots don't you currently use a lot and would make sense for you?

*Poll Closure Update*

Thank you to everyone that voted!

The top three CAS categories in order of number of votes (greatest to least):

Middle Finger (Left)

Index Finger (Left)

Index Finger (Right)

This is great! Since Right Middle Finger seems to be highly popular for other CAS accessories, the piercing set now has at least three potential  future locations for piercings on the staff and glans and another for scrotal (and perhaps in the future pubic or female) piercings.

So just to let everyone know, Noirs cuffs/ankle bracelts are equipped on left index finger, Noir nipple Peircings Equipped on the Left ring finger. Julie J's buttplug goes on the right middle finger, also currently all the love bellow peircings on the right middle finger. If anyone else knows of common CC that uses fingers for equipping please say something Thanks. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

you could just use the middle left finger for the combo and keep the main solo piercings on middle right, it does seem that middle left has a clear lead for an alternative, unless other people have requested you change from the middle right for the original I don't think you should. :smile: 

On 1/10/2018 at 8:55 AM, Simite said:

you could just use the middle left finger for the combo and keep the main solo piercings on middle right, it does seem that middle left has a clear lead for an alternative, unless other people have requested you change from the middle right for the original I don't think you should. :smile: 

I don't know Simite, moving to the middle left and to a index finger has allowed for this lovely combo.

prettycombo.png.d516e6bc14cfbe6a0d1fef05edc3fadc.png

Archived