Need help with clipping issues

ForYourInformation

Hi, I've been here quite time but due to my poor english this is the first time I write something.

I've used a lot of mods, and some mods have bodies that I don't like too much(especially lower parts, 'cause too small hip). So I've tried replacing those with

bodies I like. and issues happen from time to time.(EVERYTIME I think :frown: )

Here is the issue. Existing clothes parts(usually Swimsuits) makes clippings with a replaced body. Of course I know I got to adjust clothes part to get along with a new body

and I can do that at some degree by editing those meshes via blender. but I can adjust those clothes properly only when a character's standing still. When a fight starts

and a character do some fighting move(I uses Helena and this issue happens almost everytime I uses bokuho), clippings happen.

From  I've seen, these clippings usually happen in lower parts(especially groin parts) while upper part of body suffers less, and I can correct clippings in upper body by editing

meshes(like put some space between body and clothes). However I can't correct those clippings in lower body. If I use same technique I used to correct clippings in upper

body, it needs a LOT of space for clipping to go away and that makes costume pretty much ridiculous. I've tried deleting parts of body meshes that make clipping but

those attempts are not so succesful 'cause bisecting meshes in blender cause additional deformation in body meshes and I can see cavity on those parts when I do that.

I 've tried doing weight transfer via blender but I think that does practically nothing(at least that haven't solved my problem at all). And I run out of option by now.

Is there any way to get clothes parts move along WELL with replaced body? Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, LGMODS said:

To avoid clipping issues you must edit the weight paint on the mesh who have clippings, you can also try to move it a bit more far from the body, everything have to be done in Blender.

Could you be little bit more specific? When I enter the weight paint mode I see blue colors everywhere and I don't know even where to begin..

Archived