What is the best most stable sex mod?

smudge78

Sorry if there is already a topic. I've been reading through the various sex mod threads and frankly I'm just confused:(. Which one IYO is the best and most stable with the most updated version of skyrim and dawnguard?

The mods I've been looking at are:

AP

Adult show

Well currently, none are the most stable at the moment. They all have their bugs caused by the limits of what the modders can do.

Sex mods are all still in beta for Skyrim and will be for quite awhile. It will take some time to get to Oblivion level, just as it took quite awhile for Oblivion to even get sex mods after it's release.

Just gotta have patience is all. Maybe a year or so down the road we'll finally have the first actual stable sex mod. But until then, expect plenty of bugs as modders are trying their best to figure out the system and how best to work with it.

atm tha best/most stable is animated prostitution, its tidy, simple yet gameplay tidy interaction (you dont need to use spells or external mods), you talk to people with dibella amulet, you pass dialogue checks you get action (or you use your housecarls or wife)

it already switches male body from whatever nude skin you normally have to a "weird" erect version, has a few animations only not interactive (doesnt change stages) or detailed as the mini lovers ones.

the only bug I experienced is that sometimes a animation trigger gets stuck, and other game related animations that should trigger dont do so, for example, the being turned into a vampire by harkon animation wouldnt trigger for me, this bug can be fixed by trigering another sex animation.

I'm hoping that whatever method the maker uses to make sex triggers and poses to get improved and used in sexrim/slavers guild soon, been praying to all gods for it >_<

ML is the most stable however there is a severe problem with people twitching during the animation.

ASX is the least stable since other than the animation, pretty much none of its features work properly, eg you can't start the anim, you can't stop the anim, positioning way off with no way to edit it, etc.

AP is somewhere in the middle.

ML is the most stable however there is a severe problem with people twitching during the animation.

ASX is the least stable since other than the animation' date=' pretty much none of its features work properly, eg you can't start the anim, you can't stop the anim, positioning way off with no way to edit it, etc.

[/quote']

He said the most stable, not the most complete/least limited. Stopping the sex animation in ASX isn't a feature. You have to wait until it finishes.

IMO AP is the most unstable, even with tons of patches. Even the creator himself said the mod is "fragile" and can break your save at any moment.

I used it for a while back then when I first started modding Skyrim, so... about 5 or 6 months ago, when the mod was in it's earliest stages. It hasn't improved much since then. Hell, in a few weeks ML has been updated tons of times already and it has evolved WAY more than AP proportionally speaking. And it's also more 'complete' per say; i.e. you can switch animations at any given time (which by the way are VERY fluid), it's very very simple to configure, and also very simple to use. You just gotta know how to install it, which is also very simple if you're familiar with modding Bethesda games.

Now, about ASX, I'm not very familiar with it; I do use it since a few months ago but I haven't really followed it's progress. What I can say about it is: really simple to use, but not very functional. The "least complete" of all 3 main sex mods out there. Also has a few annoying bugs.

SO tl;dr I'd say ML is the most stable at the moment, even with the twitching bug and the occasional CTD or being unable to being back to "yes-clipping mode" after a sex scene.

ASX is the least stable since other than the animation' date=' pretty much none of its features work properly, eg you can't start the anim, you can't stop the anim, positioning way off with no way to edit it, etc.

[/quote']

The twitching problem comes from differences in character height but for that you got the x (and shift-x) key to adjust the distance and the y key (and shift-y) to adjust the height. The twitching is easily solved by hitting y (or in some cases z I think) key a few times.

So far ML is definitely the best. I never ran into problems with it and the system is the most advanced (yet simple) and the animations are the best of all 3 mods.

I've been using ASX for months without any issues. Recently, I tried to go over to AP with the FNIS compatibility directions, but the animations were glitched and wouldn't start. It was either AP and no FNIS, or FNIS + ASX and no AP, so I restored ASX. The latter's animations are better anyway. Hell, they're probably the best sex animations I've ever seen. Only the eroge companies in Japan like Illusion do comparable work, in my opinion.

I could try minilovers, but the animations in lovers for Oblivion were so hit and miss I think I'd rather use ASX.

I suspect the problem with AP is an orphaned script from one of the really early versions I used before ASX got sex animations added. I don't know how to fix it and I don't care. I just want to be able to beta SSG, which requires FNIS.

Archived