[WW] Error - Can't Use Animations

AnialaR07

So, hopefully someone can help me. I've had WickedWhims for a while now, and this is the first time I've had any issues with it.

The game update before the last one totally killed the mod for me. When I started up the game I received a pop up window saying there was an error and that it may have been caused by an outdated mod. So, I went through all of my mods including WW and made sure all were the most recent updates, replacing old versions with new versions and even deleting some old mods that I don't really use.

Start up the game again, get the same error message. When I select something in the game the menu does bring up the Wicked options menu, but no matter what I select or with what sim there are no animation options.

I just updated the game with the newest update out on origin and re-installed WW again, and I'm still having the same issue. I can't think of what could be wrong, I've done all of the other applicable troubleshooting in the WW Help Center topic because I usually like to figure shit like this out on my own, but nothing is working.

I've attached the lastException file that was created after my most recent update.

Help please?

lastException_63649346155.txt

I'm pretty sure by updating to the latest game version on origin you're only reducing the chances of any mod working on your game, it would be best to try not auto-update your base game and only update manually when the mods you enjoy using have been patched for the latest version. I'm not sure what exactly is wrong but there seems to be increasing numbers of people with the same issue and almost all of them are running the latest game version. I wouldn't put it passed EA to be trying to patch these Sex-mods out of the game.

Archived