Bug with woman animation when looping

Hey there,

Just installed Lovers PK with the main MODS (Hope i didnt forget anything : Base Package rev90 + LoversResource + Adult Play Plus (wondering what this one does ntw...).

I'm trying to understand how things work through trying, since there is a lack of documentations about all the menus (is it ?) but i have a big bug ruining all the thing :

- It seems animations are loops of a few secs anims. No problem with that its a standard in animations ;)

- When the woman animation ends and is supposed to cycle, the women position reset very shortly, may be just one "frame", making the woman character like "jump" in the air, then resume. of course it brakes the feeling of any realistic action.

- It happens with a given/defines position (i m not using the cycling/changing position option)

- It happens with every position i tried using the grab key.

Does it have to do with some load order of the installed files ?

Any obvious solution about this issue ?

Thank you for you help, beeing a nooby on this mod :)

Other issues :

- Some positions are just incorrect, some are just fine, please point me at the right posts about to fix those (and record changes ? > settings menu ? > where ?)

- Is there any menu to choose/change positions during action except taping the grag key ?

Not sure about your primary issue, but in regards to incorrect positions you can manually reposition the NPC using the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4 on the number keys above (i.e., not the Numpad). For your PC, you can use the numbers 9 and 0.

As far as I know there's no way to immediately choose which position you'd like aside from cycling through them, however besides moving forward (grab key) you can go backwards (shift + grab key).

Thank you (!) for your answer and the 9 & 0 Keys (I'm on PC) that i had no idea of...

For the SHIFT + grab key and for the next stage key too (Jump) i read that somewhere in a post. Is there some "documentation" on the basics commands ? same for the other mods for Lovers PK ? Cause i hardly find any descriptions showing "features" for mod extensions, but discussions yeah, which is a bit long to learn from...

For my primary issue, it may be linked from the Companion Share & Recruit MOD i m using, depends on the status of the NPC, OR eventually the fact that i clicking to pass the text of Lovers PK (always the same or so) and due to the use of Universal silent voice. Means : i have the "bug" just sometimes, more to test then

Archived