Need a bit of help with BodySlide and Outfit Studio

ZeroProdigy

I have been watching Gopher video to learn how to use fallout 4 bodyslide & CBBE and how to use the the filter groups.

I'm not sure why but in BodySlide and Outfit Studio the choose filter group isn't working right for me when I choose to filter it as you can see in the screenshot.

Spoiler

5a35349881409_ScreenShot_20171cool.thumb.jpg.c0ce078226308646b1d374847cfbf926.jpg

Anyways it's not filtering out the body's and other stuff when i choose to filter. 

I'm using MO2 to for this BodySlide and Outfit Studio project and I got one more question about BodySlide and Outfit Studio. Where are the body files going? Because the body files aren't going in the overwrite folder of MO2 or BodySlide and Outfit Studio folder.

Filters will only show if the armour pack themselves comes with them included, which armour mod/packs have you got installed? Looking at the filters that are showing I would say only cbbe, which is where the cbbe, cbbe bodies and cbbe vanilla outfits filter are coming from.  Even when you choose a filter it should then still pop up a list of item it can build for example when I choose the cbbe bodies, and then hold down ctrl and click the batch build it gives me three options all ticked by default, cbbe body, cbbe body physics, cbbe nevernude, in this case you would need to uncheck the two you do not want, in my case I would untick cbbe body and cbbe nevernude then click ok to build.

As to where they go that is a pain to say the least, normally I find it easier to simply hold down the CTRL key and then batch building to a working directory, at least that way you know where the hell the files are going, but from what I am aware they should go into the overwrite.  Though I do remember in skyrim them sometimes ending up in the bodyslide directory somewhere, so it may be worth while checking there, if not there it may well be worth doing a file search on the fallout 4/mod organiser directory for one of the nif files that are being created, that should show the up which may let you see where they are going.

This is my mod list here.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+Another Life V1.08-14253-1-08
+F4SE - Presets
+Sporty Underwear - CBBE - BodySlide
+My Body
+MuffFluff
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+The NEW Girl Next Door
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+MCM Release 1.22b.zip-21497
+THBrows-6186-1-3
+Commonwealth Cuts - KS Hairdos - ApachiiSkyHair
+Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2_5a - Loose files-8126
+Natasha Face Texture-13613-1-1
+Super Natural Eyes Pack ( Standalone )
+Young Explorer
+Eye Liner Masks-4398-0-3
+Immersive Mouth and Teeth - 4.3-903
+FCO - HD Eyes-169-1-0
+Oni cute asian face parts
+The Eyes Of Beauty Fallout Edition
+StarlightEyesByCathyMeow-v1-6213-1
+Eye Normal Map Fix Fallout 4 Edition
+Young Female Face Texture
+Kind of Cool Face Tattoos
+Kind of Cool Beauty Marks-8822-Vergin
+LooksMenu v1-6-4 21-9.7z-12631-1-6-4
+Tutorial - Adding custom workshop categories with scripts
+Dogmeat's Backpack-10111-2-0
+APC Mobile Base v1.5.4-23548-1-5-4
+Gorgeous VAULT-GIRL
+More Smarter Companions Mod
+The Sophisticate Collection-6118-1-2
+Unlimited Companion Framework v1-1-0-11829
+Easy Hacking-266-1-0
+Loading Screen Fix Nuka World Update-7418-6-5
+Varied Raiders
+NewFace_Settlers-5038-1-3
+Armorsmith Extended
+Full Dialogue Interface
+Achievements v1-0-5-12465
+Vault 111 - Player Settlement V3.0-19560
+Shanoa Armor FO4 (CBBE - CBBEPhysics - BodySlide)
+Armor and Weapons Keyword Community Resource (AWKCR)
+Wasteland Workshop - Clean - ESM
+Vault-Tec Workshop - Clean - ESM
+Nuka-World - Clean - ESM
+Far Harbor - Clean - ESM
+Contraptions Workshop - Clean - ESM
+Automatron - Clean - ESM
+f4se Scripts_0_06_04

I would have posted earlier but i was so busy and sorry for the late reply.

Anyways you gave me an idea earlier and i went to nexus and download another Armour mod called Shanoa Armor and installed it just to see if a list that was filtered when i ticked the options on for Armors and unticked the other stuff.  I still got the same results with the filter not working with the list i wanted it to show and then I tried to filter the body's as well just to see if i could get it to work and i still got the same results with it not working at all. But then I got a solution to the problem when I was  trying  to build the Armors into batch build i just unticked the body's and other stuff not related to Armor's and then clicked batch build and after that i clicked on the build for body.

I check the game and everything seems to be working fine.

Do you think that was the corrected order to go from building body with the sliders in BodySlide and Outfit Studio then build the Armor's with batch build and then click the button for build body. I did the work in that order?  As you can see in the screenshots below.

Spoiler

5a360300e2669_ScreenShot_2017cool.thumb.jpg.a2376da7428db3fbf93428b6f5d4cce8.jpg5a36030693d55_ScreenShot_2017cool1.thumb.jpg.749781d5c34e7eb434cf5d007d804c65.jpg5a36030acda23_ScreenShot_2017cool2.thumb.jpg.8d4289bd31eb272052a8b1e9854cf8fa.jpg

I forgot to tick the build morphs box for the screenshots. I usually do tick that box before I do the build armors with batch build. 

I'm am literally out of my league when it comes to this computer stuff and I resort to watching videos on youtube to help teach me on what i don't get sometimes lol. Sometimes i come here when i don't get what the tutorial video's are telling me either.

I don't know why but the body is working in game so that tells me that the body is being made. I did notice one thing though that the Armor's are going in the overwrite folder of MO2 and body isn't going there at all. I had the same problem with the body not show up in certain places with skyrim with MO overwrite folder but the body still worked in game.  I guess I'll do a search in MO2 and Fallout 4's  Data directory and the Bodyslide tools area. But I guess if it works in game I shouldn't worry about it too much. 

Thank again and cheers.

Archived