Other creature kidnap/slavery mods like Arachnophobia?

3 hours ago, orgs1n said:

Death Alternative - Captured offers some kidnap scenarios. I quite liked the one where bandits ransom you when you lose. I've since abandoned DA since it never worked reliably for me, but your mileage might vary.

Yeah I know there's plenty of slavery/kidnap mods but unfortunately most of them are strictly only human-factions oriented and don't mention any creature support at all anywhere.

I'll try some of them but I'm somewhat skeptical regarding how would it work, if at all

41 minutes ago, jennievm said:

ye just use sexlab kidnapped and disable all human factions in the options boost all the creature factions and your sorted. Just turn off just in this hold option

I've set all human factions to 0 yet still sometimes I'm kidnapped by bandits... welp. Not that it's deal breaker just it makes me curious how randomizimg works for this mod if it still occasionally passes factions with 0% chance ._. Still nice mod tho. And somewhat compatible with additional creatures mods.

5 hours ago, Lapsio said:

I've set all human factions to 0 yet still sometimes I'm kidnapped by bandits... welp. Not that it's deal breaker just it makes me curious how randomizimg works for this mod if it still occasionally passes factions with 0% chance ._. Still nice mod tho. And somewhat compatible with additional creatures mods.

This is usually have a problem when you add mobs with other mods that adds dynamic enemies. Stuff like populated skyrim for instance.

On 12/16/2017 at 10:50 PM, Lapsio said:

yeah thats been a issue for months. Im sure the author knows & is tryin to fix it but he's also working on a sex slavery mod for FO4 & SexLab lite for Special Edition. Wish we had more modders on the scene to help out & we wouldnt have to wait for so long

Archived