Wicked whims and additional animations were working fine, but then stopped.

whtbriefs

I've been using Wicked Whims for a couple weeks and really love it. But, all of a sudden, after a reboot and Win10 update, Sims4 started saying that something was wrong with my mods files. I've tried downloading and reinstalling, but the game is not picking up the Wicked Whims mods.

Started happening a couple of days ago and, i gotta say, i don't really want to play anymore without being able to be an adult in the game (you know what I mean.)

I'm on SIMS4 and have tried removing saved games, etc. Was wondering if there was an update to the game that got installed when my computer updated that rejects mods like this.

Can anyone help?

1. Make sure your WW file isn't in too many subfiles within your Mods folder, or else the game won't be able to read it.
  2. Make sure you enabled CC and script mods in your game's "Options" menu.
  3. Repair your game in Origin.
  4. Check TurboDriver's WW FAQ section to see if you can find narrow down the issue.

If none of that does the trick, you should probably send TurboDriver an IM about this. Hope this helps.

Archived