WW_Simite_Animations_AP

1 hour ago, yoloswag123haha said:

Thank you for making MM animations; they are sorely needed! Would you consider making some frottage animations down the line?

I had too google what this meant but for sure, I can do some of that in the future, basically more soft-core grinding and rubbing?

1 hour ago, Raf said:

Thank you for the animations!

Your welcome. 

Even though this definitely isn't my cup of tea, it really makes me happy to see new animators like yourself making more M/M content, because I know how much people on here want/need it.

For someone who has just begun creating animations, these are absolutely fantastic. Keep improving yourself and I wish you plenty of luck with your future work! :blush:

7 hours ago, Kylie- said:

Even though this definitely isn't my cup of tea, it really makes me happy to see new animators like yourself making more M/M content, because I know how much people on here want/need it.

For someone who has just begun creating animations, these are absolutely fantastic. Keep improving yourself and I wish you plenty of luck with your future work! :blush:

Thank you for being big enough to appreciate things even out of your own comfort zone, much respect too you. :smile:

21 hours ago, TWolves said:

:smiley: I found plenty of tea for my liking in your work (except that I am not actually into the pillory stuffs :tongue:).

Thank you very much! Wish you happy holidays and a great new year ahead!

That's good to hear, it wont all be pillory stuff I promise ^.^ I got lots of other ideas. 

A Happy Hollidays to you too and have a wonderful new year. :smile:

20 hours ago, Denb34 said:

You've done a great job, thank you for the update and new pillory animations. Take care.

Thank you, hope you have a wonderful Xmas and a Happy new year. :smile:

21 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I'd like to suggest a few animations ideas for you if you'd be interested in hearing them.

How about M/M 69 AP animation and Daisy Chain animations involving 3 or more males in both anal penetration and handjob varieties?

Great suggestions, I will see what I can cook up, I'd also like to see these so its definately on my to-do list.

21 hours ago, loveme08 said:

ugh my sims 4 game wont start ugh ima have to get a MAC this PC shit aint working..... :frown: i havent played the sims 4 in a long while im just getting back to it....

I can't use a MAC, never learned how and it just confuses me when I try to use one. Good luck though I hope you enjoy coming back to Sims4. :smile:

7 hours ago, parzysty said:

Umm, the previews don't work for me.

Yeah not sure why but the previews on the actual download page don't show up, but the ones on the first post here do. They are the exact same, alternatively you can click the preview file name and it will download a small webm file, you can watch the preview in a video player and then delete the file after.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 4:43 PM, xhoneyx said:

Finally MM Animations!
Before i use these i would like to ask.. If i dont download Azmodan22's Bondage Devices is it okay? Will the animations work anyway? I know the Pillory ones wont work but it should be fine for the rest?

Thank you!! :smile:

Sorry for the late reply, yes you can use the other animations without the bondage devices.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/15/2018 at 9:43 AM, kitten83 said:

does this still work with the recent update?? because it hasn't been updated yet so am wondering if it is still working or broken?? 

As far as I know it still works, at least it does for me and I'm also working on updates (new animations).

• 3 years later...

Here are some Examples of the rigs with physics both real time and a simple short animated playthrough.

The last example with both rigs shows them animated and moving in close to 5 frames sharply towards the end, slowing abruptly and also displaying the very minimal drop-in as the animation loops at frame 0.

I will make more examples with actual fleshed out animations in the future, I only recently returned but I will be dedicating more time to these rigs and animating in the future so watch this space.

Here are some examples of my old animations that I never ended up putting into packages but I will still update them for the newer rigs and upload them eventually.

Edited by Simite