SexLab Lite SE - Yami Neko Race

Hello and I'm very grateful for all these amazing mods,

I'm having a hard time registering the custom class Yami Neko Race with SexLab.

Problem area:

My companions and all NPCs can successfully have sex with each other or creature with no problem. Unfortunately, My character can't have sex with people - but can with creatures? (even then the character is stuck on the finishing animation whilst the creature finishes it's last animation). This is also true for other mods like the milk maiden mod - my character will get stuck at the end animation and I wont be able to do anything, however, all other NPC's have no issue.

I have a custom Yami Neko Race, is this what is causing the issue? How can it be fixed? The spell to register custom races is not a "self" spell. 

Things I have tried:

I tried creating a follower with the same race using the creation kit - this would allow me to pop the registration spell on her, however, No matter how many hours I spent trying this; I just couldnt get the follower to appear in the Skyrim world (would just crash once I entered the area the follower was placed in). I followed three tutorials from start to finish.

Question:

So how can I get the custom race to register with sexlab.

Lilith.gif

2 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Doesn't Sexlab SSE Lite come with a spell that lets you register the race?

Yes :) unfortunately, for unknown reason - the spell is aiming and there is no area or self spell. This makes it worthless in my case :) 

I tried making a custom follower with the custom race just to use the spell, however, I was not successful in my attempts to spawn a Yami Neko race follower :( the game would crash whenever I went to the areas I spawned them.

3 hours ago, LoversJD said:

Yes :) unfortunately, for unknown reason - the spell is aiming and there is no area or self spell. This makes it worthless in my case :) 

I tried making a custom follower with the custom race just to use the spell, however, I was not successful in my attempts to spawn a Yami Neko race follower :( the game would crash whenever I went to the areas I spawned them.

If I remember correctly, you have to clone your character in game using the console.  Then cast the spell on it and disable it and the race should work now.  If you have any problems check out the first post on the official Sexlab Lite thread on this board.

5 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

If I remember correctly, you have to clone your character in game using the console.  Then cast the spell on it and disable it and the race should work now.  If you have any problems check out the first post on the official Sexlab Lite thread on this board.

Or do like I did.... load Sexlab up in the CK, duplicate the spell, set it to self, then save that spell to a new plugin. Works perfect for any custom race I load up.

Trykz

2 hours ago, Trykz said:

Or do like I did.... load Sexlab up in the CK, duplicate the spell, set it to self, then save that spell to a new plugin. Works perfect for any custom race I load up.

Trykz

Wow, I did not know that.  I will try that next time I play.:)

• 2 years later...

Archived